Custom calender script question

MoniqueN.

I bought the script a very long time ago, but was happy to see the video tutorial now posted on YouTube.

Every time I use it the numbers are very large, it doesn't matter how big or small the boxes are (tried several sizes) with preset square shapes.  Fonts I also changed , when prompted to type the font you want to use, but every time they are far to big and can't change it.

Am I doing something wrong?

I've got the older version of the script, because I don't see a group, but separete layers without the group layer. I will add a screenshot 🙂

I had(in this case) drawn a smaller  box thinking the might help, but no. 🙂

Costum calender font size.jpg

16 minutes ago, MoniqueN. said:

I bought the script a very long time ago, but was happy to see the video tutorial now posted on YouTube.

Every time I use it the numbers are very large, it doesn't matter how big or small the boxes are (tried several sizes) with preset square shapes.  Fonts I also changed , when prompted to type the font you want to use, but every time they are far to big and can't change it.

Am I doing something wrong?

I've got the older version of the script, because I don't see a group, but separete layers without the group layer. I will add a screenshot 🙂

I had(in this case) drawn a smaller  box thinking the might help, but no. 🙂

Costum calender font size.jpg

I also have the original script.  Which I bought back in 2016, or there about.  I have never encountered  an issue with it.  That is  strange, the script has worked on  several versions of Windows.  On the  other hand I have  issues with the 2 date stamps,  and the alignment. Carole and I have tired to fix it, but to no avail.  I wonder if there is something within the  system which throws elements of the scripts out of wack.  I'm thinking aloud here, as I don't know anything about making scripts, and it's coding. 

11 minutes ago, Sue Thomas said:

Where will I find the updated version?  Do I need the updated version,  as my original  works perfectly?

Interestingly, I sent a notification to anyone who has purchased this script, yesterday, to mention the updated version. I suspect many have not received that notification.

I have reset the downloads for anyone who had purchased this script before this weekend.

Just now, Cassel said:

Interestingly, I sent a notification to anyone who has purchased this script, yesterday, to mention the updated version. I suspect many have not received that notification.

I have reset the downloads for anyone who had purchased this script before this weekend.

I didn't  receive that notification. I found it easily enough  once I signed into the store.  Do I  need to delete the old version, as I see they  have the same title.

30 minutes ago, Cassel said:

I will have a look in my spam folder after dinner.

5 minutes ago, Ann Seeber said:

The YouTube video had me I going to the store, looking for the calendar script and it told me I already had it. I haven't used it yet so now I'm wondering if my version needs to be updated somehow?

Go to your account, for the download history. See if the download has been reset. I did that for dozens of customers who had purchased it so it might be available for you to re-download. I updated the script this weekend so if you had bought it before yesterday, then you should get that updated version.

And by the way, did you get the email notification that was sent yesterday? I suspect something went wrong.

There was obviously an issue with the notification. I saw some "recipients" that were not in the list of purchasers, and obviously, some purchasers didn't get the notification. I will have to include that in the Campus newsletter (since that is the new Featured resource on the blog), and in the store newsletter on Sunday.

I'v got the updated version now, but still have trouble with the numbers being too large........I think it's the updated version because now the initials of the week are already there when you're at that step, didn't have that before.

(I don't know if I will be online tonight, si if I don't react, it's because of that )