Anne Lamp

9 hours ago, Anne Lamp said:

I am already logged in but have to log out and log back in to post. Does anyone else have this problem?

Yes, I have a sort of inlog problem too. Some diamonds have that. I don't have it in the Forums. There I am a diamond. But when I changed for example to Lessons I'm not. When I was in the 'life presentation' last Sunday I was not. So I got a present for one week being a diamond. 😅 It has to do with Technics Carole said. 

5 hours ago, Jannette Nieuwboer said:

There I am a diamond. But when I changed for example to Lessons I'm not. When I was in the 'life presentation' last Sunday I was not. So I got a present for one week being a diamond. 😅 It has to do with Technics Carole said. 

The platform for the live classes is totally separate from the Campus and the forum and it does not know the difference between a DIAMOND member and an outsider! That is why you get to see the same offers as everyone else.

15 hours ago, Anne Lamp said:

When I try to post something it tells me to log in.  I am already logged in but have to log out and log back in to post. Does anyone else have this problem?

I have no idea what is happening. I know there WAS an issue and I had it fixed.  Did you try deleting the cookies or clearing the cache?

On 11/7/2023 at 1:31 PM, Cassel said:

The platform for the live classes is totally separate from the Campus and the forum and it does not know the difference between a DIAMOND member and an outsider! That is why you get to see the same offers as everyone else.

I have no idea what is happening. I know there WAS an issue and I had it fixed.  Did you try deleting the cookies or clearing the cache?

I deleted some cookies etc and today it seems that things are working O K.  I should have thought about that.

14 minutes ago, Anne Lamp said:

I deleted some cookies etc and today it seems that things are working O K.  I should have thought about that.

I guess this is one of those "try anything" steps like reboot the computer, delete the cookies (or eat them), delete the cache, update the browser (or try with a different one). We never really know which one will work but always worth a try.

Glad it worked!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cassel said:

I guess this is one of those "try anything" steps like reboot the computer, delete the cookies (or eat them), delete the cache, update the browser (or try with a different one). We never really know which one will work but always worth a try.

Glad it worked!

..."or eat them" .  That's hilarious.

• Haha 1