What are you working on (in July 2023)?

Cassel

3 hours ago, Ann Seeber said:

I went to the site and my anti-virus Webroot said that the newest version was a problem but it let me download the previous one. So we'll see how it helps.

My anti-virus (McAfee) which most of the time is very picky, sees no problem and let me down-load the newest version. But I haven't had the time yet to give it a try.

My time on PSP is directly related to the weather outside. It’s been really hot here. Poor air quality. Plus some terrible thunder storms with lots of lightning.
I’m clearing out files and looking at old freebie Photoshop brushes and now preset shapes ? to either delete or import to PSP. But seeing those Labs all listed, I’ve got a hankering for dividing mine up by photo. So a little picture shows instead of the Adobe reader icon

I’ve been going to the Library once a week to get new books in the paper arts, see the DDS (Dewey Decimal System) 740-750s.  
AND I have perfected the guacamole recipe. Avocados are only 60c each this week at the grocery. 

Life is Good.

• WOW 1
  • Love 1

• Cassel unpinned this topic
On 7/31/2023 at 11:17 AM, Cassel said:

Yes, it is Xavier. Three years old now.

The weather was perfect, and the kids had a ball with the waterslide.

Time goes by so fast, and Xavier has really grown since the last time I saw his picture.  I cannot help but think you had as much fun as the little ones at that party!! ?

• Like 1