Hi, I am Kay-Kat

I have been playing with PSP for about 16 years.  I have done some scrapbooking.  To tell you the truth,

I really don't know what I am doing.  That is why I have joined "CasselCreations".

I want to use my own stuff.  I have gobs of other artists creations.  I have some pictures of my

fur babies that I want to scrap.  Thank you, Kay-Kat

Welcome to the Campus, Kay. You will be in great company with other members.

If you want to try out the super basic scrapbooking, you can start with some quick pages: https://scrapbookcampus.com/qp/

If you want to create your own pages using supplies you already have accumulated, you can start in the beginner section:

https://scrapbookcampus.com/how-to/

Those are all free for you to get a start. And of course, you will likely discover much more too.

If you have any question, just ask. We are here for you.

Kay, Welcome to the Campus and the Forum!  With Cassel's  tutorials and help when needed, and the inspiration you might receive from all the members contributions that they post, I hope you enjoy your journey learning more about PSP.  I know I have learnt so much from Cassel and have been inspired by so many of the members via participating in the challenges etc.

Best wishes,

Dawn.

Hi Kay, welcome to the campus. There is a lovely albeit small crowd of peeps here all happy to support your works, so if you are new to digi scrapping and want to show your stuff, we would love to see it. Cassel also does a fabulous live seminar every month where you learn something new, she is very talented. I have been using PSP for many years, learning it with other groups but Cassel helps you put it all together. I am doing the Basic Scrap Course and I would thoroughly recommend it, easy to follow downloadable instructions and video to watch over and over.

Sheila x

Hi, Kay! I agree with all statements above... Before joining the Campus last year, I knew PSP but zero knowledge of scrapbooking... I started with the Start Here free videos and move on to the Basic Scrap Course. I can only talk for myself, but it was as opening a whole new world to me. So many tricks, techniques ... And we also learn from each other participating in the challenges. Welcome to the Campus!

• 2 weeks later...

This is one of my favorite images.

All my animals are rescues.  With the exception of

Ilsa.  She was given to me.

I took my dog out one night to pee.  I heard this desparate

crying.  I couldn't find it.  In a moment Bone was at the gate.

Poor little thing, he was all bones.  I brought him in and brought him back

to health.  This is how he looks now.

These two have been inseparable since he joined our family.

I am not happy with the layout.

I had trouble uploading, although it was my fault.

Hey, I am still learning.  Kay-Kat

Hello Kay your page is lovely!  a great photo .....  you have reminded me  of the time we had a cat that adopted us and then a kitten that  was adopted by the first and he decided to bring her home to us.(he must of thought she needed a home... which she did) Charlie and Kitty we called them and they became the best of friends as well. They became part of our family and were sadly missed when they passed away.

Don't be afraid to join in the other challenges and activities in the forum. Cassel has  a monthly "What did you do" area as well.  Look forward to seeing more of your creations.  Best wishes to you..

Dawn.

Please forgive me for not responding sooner.

Thank you, Ms. Cassel, Dawn, Sheila for your comments.

I am stumbling right now, I will do better when I find my way around.

This is one big site.

Dawn, I know what you mean. It is hard to lose such trusting friends.  My animals, God love them,

bring strays home to me, (much to my husbands demise.)  I can't say no.

It is beside the point, that I want to wring their necks every now and then.

I think the biggest pain is my dog.  So spoiled.  She is Dobie/Black lab.  Kay-Kat

Hi Cristina,

Twila is the most active pooch I have ever had.  She never wears down.

When she is worn, we reign in peace for almost a day. She sleeps all that time.

She also was a rescue, (by another person), I had to fight for her.

The man ran an ad in the paper to give her away.  I responded. The man got attached

to her.  I kept calling and finally after a couple mos. he finally let me have her.

I think his girlfriend got on him.  She has been my dog ever since.  I will never regret

being so persistent in getting her.

The toy,  I feel the outdoor kitties and she has to bully them with the toy in her mouth.

We have our fetch session then, if I don't pay attention to her, she shakes her head as hard

as she can and hits me on the legs with it.  Geez, that hurts.  Very self centered. Kay-Kat