Font ID

Bonnie Ballentine

1 hour ago, Bonnie Ballentine said:

I'm pretty sure I have this font but I have no idea how to search for it. Does anyone happen to know what font it is. I realize we are not a font group and I promise not to make this a habit. 

HB font ID.jpg

Yes, it is Jokerman. I looked it up on Google Images.

download.jpg

Edited by Ann Seeber

4 hours ago, Bonnie Ballentine said:

I'm pretty sure I have this font but I have no idea how to search for it. Does anyone happen to know what font it is. I realize we are not a font group and I promise not to make this a habit. 

HB font ID.jpg

But we ARE a helpful bunch of people here.?

2 hours ago, Susan Ewart said:

Cool font Bonnie, I looked it up and saw it was a Microsoft office font and to my delight I have it too.  

Susan, I'm so glad you said that. I was looking among my "other" fonts for it, initially. Since Bonnie said it was pricey I sort of gave up. It turns out I have it, too, with my Microsoft Office. ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ann Seeber said:

Susan, I'm so glad you said that. I was looking among my "other" fonts for it, initially. Since Bonnie said it was pricey I sort of gave up. It turns out I have it, too, with my Microsoft Office. ?

A hidden gem.  We have Bonnie to thank for bringing it to our attention.  

• 1 month later...

Hello @ all

I don't know exactly if the subject is still interesting for you, I just discovered it a few minutes ago.
A good way to see which fonts are installed on your PC is to scroll down inside the fonts folder in Windows and you would find Jokerman and Jokerman LET among all others.

You could for example do this:

• if you have the search icon in your taskbar you can type in control panel, then you can find the folder in the new window, clicking on the folder the available fonts will be loaded
  • or use the run command, press the Windows button and R on the keyboard, type in the box shell:fonts and you will see the whole list
  • You could also create a desktop shortcut of the folder, click on the A and use drag&drop

I got Jokerman and Jokerman LET not only in the Office-Version but as well in PSP.

windows fonts.JPG