June 1-2-3- Challenge

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/1-2-3-Challenge.jpg

Let's make things a little fun for you. Are you looking for ways to spark your creativity and still create something meaningful? This will be a new monthly challenge for you. Every month, you will be given instructions to use 1, 2 and 3 of something. Would that be more than you usually use? or less? Let's see.

Create a layout using :

1 Denim textured paper/element

2 Leather element

3 Pieces of tape

As for the other elements, you can have any number of them. You can have buttons, papers, flowers, mats, etc.

Are you up to it?

To help you out, here are some tutorials you can use:

Denim texture       Leather tag         Tape

(these tutorials are accessible to our Diamond members)

Here is my page for this June 1-2-3-Challenge. I made the Denim textured Paper and the 3 pieces of Scotch Tape using Cassel's tutorials.The 2 leather tags I used Cassel's Leather Tag Script. Also I used Cassel's Twisted String Tube. Flowers are from a purchased kit. Galvans Gorge is in the Kimberley Region of Western Australia. Thank you Cassel for all your help and these great challenges.

best wishes to everyone.

Dawn.

This is my contribution to this challenge. The denim textured paper background and the chicken wire element are Granny Enchanted's freebies.

I made the white paper: Solid Color > Texture > Cassel's TornEdge3 brush > Cassel's TornEdge2 Script. I added Cassel's Screwhead Picture Tube and Cassel's WoodLetters freebie. I made the 2 leather hearts (Preset Shape > Leather Texture > Cassel's StitchEdge2 Script. I made the Clothespin (Cassel's Tutorial) and for the tapes, I used Cassel's Adhesive Tapes Script on KAagard's Evening Glow-Gradient Paper freebie.

Dawn, thanks for your comment on my page.

I really like your page and I love the denim textured paper... beautiful blue! I don't know how to make my own denim paper... so many things to learn :)

I like the challenges very much. I see them as an exercise, where I put to work all Cassel's tutorials, and also where I can integrate all the nice freebies she graciously give us. And not forgetting these great scripts she has.

Here is my page for this June 1-2-3-Challenge. I made the Denim textured Paper, I used Cassel’s worn edge around the denim paper.  I used 3 pieces of Scotch Tape using Cassel’s tutorials.  The 3 leather objects, cowboy boots and 2 stars.  I selected the elements and then applied the leather effect.  I really enjoyed making the tape.  I want to practice on colored tape next.     The other elements came from a purchased kit, Just So Scrappy Yeehaw.    Thanks for the inspirations ladies, your designs are GREAT.  What wonderful memories we are creating.   Have a great day.  THANKS Cassel for keeping us active.

Royanne, I love your page. It begins with this lovely and sweet little girl! :)

The denim textured paper, the leather elements, the colors... Really great work! The challenges give us the opportunity to see all these amazing pages. I love it.

• 3 weeks later...
Bit late but here is my 1-2-3 challenge for June. The photo is of my youngest Great-Nephew showing off the medals he won in a competition - I have no idea exactly which martial art he does! The tags were made from Cassel's tutorial, using silhouettes I downloaded for free. The tapes were from an old set I have had for years called Love Every Day. The font is Karate, a free font.