What did you do (in May)?

Cassel

I have been spending time learning how to use the Perspective Tools so I can make card templates for my projects.  I have made 3 templates so far. This one below is a 5x7 stand alone card so I can display my card projects a bit better and to show how they would look when printed. As next Sunday is Mother's Day here in Australia this will be the card I will give my Mum who is now 98 years old. The Rose and Lace Fan on the card was made using a script I purchased. The Ribbon was made using Cassel's script. The other elements I have made using  a paper I created and textured and used a Rose Brush I made. I am sure there is still more I can do to improve but I am enjoying the process.

Here is the completed layout I created during the live class tonight:

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Montreal2006-600.jpg

The video will be available next week (maybe earlier if you are lucky).

What a nice card, April!  I also like the way you chose to display it, using perspective.

Cassel, I liked very much the Master Class yesterday, showing techniques that I never imagine that existed. I have to watch the video, when it is available, to try to reproduce the layout.

Thank you Marlene, Sheila and Cristina for your lovely comments, I appreciate your encouragement. Cassel's Master Classes on Perspective and Shadows are a great help also. The Forum is a great place to encourage one another in our activities and projects using PSP. Look forward to seeing more of your creations also!

I downloaded the ICE (Panorama) program Cassel told us about on the blog. I found two photos I thought would rowk and tried them. The program seemed very easy to use for a simple stitch, I have yet to look at all the settings and options, something to fill in a quiet weekend perhaps? I have posted the two original photos and the finished Panorama for everyone to look at.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Josee ...I have not noticed your name before, so, if you are new to the Forum.. WELCOME!.... and I do apologize for not having your name typed correctly but my keyboard does not do French typing. Your page is really creative and  I am sure your aunt will love it. I have not used Cassel's puzzle scripts yet however your page layout has inspired me to give it a try.The puzzle photo you have done is really nice.

I have used my discount and bought some more Scripts which are love  thank you Cassel. Anyway, I have been playing with my goodies and made a couple of ribbons and then used the weaving script, changed colours and blended etc just to see what i can create. Anyway, I made a basket from altering a preset shape, used tubes I have made recently and long ago to produce this master piece. TFL.

Sheila x

Thank you for your time and comments Dawn. I always try and see an alternative and useful way to use things so when this little idea popped into my head I just played around just to see how it would turn out. The flowers are all my own creations, some vector drawn and coloured whilst the pink daisy types are made using Cassel's petal font and then shaded like she has shown us. All the petals and middles were quite flat, no bevel used just shading which gives them shape. I find that bit quite magical the way it transforms an object into a dimensional look.

Sheila xx

Sheila, I find it a real pleasure to view other members creative work and taking time to comment on them. I also will get an idea pop into my head  and usually I have to go and  see what I can do with it. Thanks for sharing how you did the flowers I will have to get Cassel's Petal font and do some experimenting. It is amazing how we can lift the effect of how flowers will look with just some shading. Look forward to seeing more of your creations.

Best wishes,

Dawn

Sheila, it is amazing what you've accomplished with preset shape, tubes and above all, great ideas and skill. When we look closely to the image, we realize how many details it has, how many steps were necessary to achieve the final result. Great work!