Rules for this sharing section

Cassel

14 hours ago, Susan Ewart said:

It's at the blog train for june at Digital Scrapbook. Hope this link works.  Scroll down and you will see Suzy's kit.   the photo doesnt come up on my computer, but the links worked fine for me.

https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/forums/digital-scrapbooking/digitalscrapbookcom-blog-trains/june-2023-blog-train-final-list?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=this_week_at_pixel_scrapper

Susan, thanks for the link and all the info!

• Like 1

May I suggest that you would post on a separate thread so that the thread name would direct the viewers? Since this very thread is about the "rules for sharing", it might not be seen by those browsing to find shared items.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cassel said:

May I suggest that you would post on a separate thread so that the thread name would direct the viewers? Since this very thread is about the "rules for sharing", it might not be seen by those browsing to find shared items.

I made a new post.  Is this correct?  thanks for reminding me, sometime I forget to look at topic of the original post.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Susan Ewart said:

I made a new post.  Is this correct?  thanks for reminding me, sometime I forget to look at topic of the original post.

Yes, that is great.

I had considered closing this thread to comments, but I thought it might also need a space for questions about those rules and sharing.

13 minutes ago, Cassel said:

Yes, that is great.

I had considered closing this thread to comments, but I thought it might also need a space for questions about those rules and sharing.

Yes, there will always be questions.  Usually I just go from the link in my notification email and it takes me to the post so I forget what's at the top of the page.  It's good to be reminded to look where I am before I "speak".  

Edited by Susan Ewart