Q & A member sessions
On the second Sunday of the month, we are holding an exclusive Q & A sessions where you can ask questions live or submit them ahead of time, in the designated area of the forum. Each session is recorded and you can watch them at your convenience. A written transcription is also available for each session.
- Stitching effects
- Different options with the Selection tool
- Character Map UWP
- Layer Styles on vectors to create a cutout effect
- Palette, CapturePalette, and Image > Palette
- Using the EchoText script
- Compatibility between PSP versions
- The Materials palette
- Layer Style
- Hexagon as seamless design
- Creating Outline cutout
- Creating Initials template
- Inner and Outer bevels
- Illumination effects
- Cutting out round pieces
- Moving supplies to another computer
- Identifying preset shapes/files
- Redrawing a preset shape
- Using Particle Shop
- Adding thickness with reversed shadows
- adding shadow to a mask group
- Saving projects in .pspimage format with uninstalled fonts
- Trimming images to match size
- My Brush is not working
- What is the Edit Selection for?
- The Brush Variance palette
- Saving presets
- Creating a diamond shape preset
- Troubleshooting the Fill tool not working
- Working with photorealistic images
- What is the Art Media layer?
- Creating puzzle-like shape
- Using the Flip it up script
- Removing extra space around elements
- The Emboss tool
- Sharpen, Sharpen more, and Local tone-mapping
- How to create a satin texture
- Using the VectorMergeAndCutout script
- What about the .temp files
- Issues with selecting a layer
- Auto-save in 2022
- Issues saving files with text in .pspimage format
- Issues with the quotation marks in PSP
- Question about the Ctrl-Y (Repeat)
- How to use the Perspective Correction tool
- File association to open .pspimage files in the correct version
- Using the Brush variance palette to create doilies
- What about the Hue Map?
- Resizing without distorting
- Adding bevel and shadow to scatter tubes
- Creating and using the stitch brush
- What about the APPLY button
- Linking and grouping
- How to customize the Layers palette
- The Layer Effects in the Layers palette
- The purpose of the Background layer
- Custom Styled Line
- What is the Shape Cutter
- Creating scenes with AI and PSP?
- Using the Hydrangea brush
- Creating shiny gold
- How to join two single pages into a double
- The Vector Property dialog window
- “Raster-to-Mask”, “Clip-to-it”, and “Speed Scrap” scripts
- How to make a knot with a rope/string?
- How to use the Mother’s Day template and Preset Shapes?
- How to colorize a flower PSD template?
- How to add/remove color palettes?
- How to use the Wet Look effect?
- What about the rankings in the forum?
- Adding threads to buttons
- Creating the stencil effect
- How to create a template from scratch?
- How to create a flower brush?
- How to use the slats templates?
- What is the difference between the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of PSP?
- How to bind scripts and create shortcuts?
- Depth of field
- Fancy wavy lines (like Spirograph)
- Snap to guide when using the Edge Brushes
- Creating antique paper
Black and white pencil sketch effect
- All the supplies from the “Program files”
- Print images and Pocket Card files
- Organizing content in folders and sub-folders?
- Create Brushes from PNG script
- Creating wavy type of text?
- How or when to Promote background layer
- Unable to resize text
- Creating “Perspective striping”
- Creating curvy borders
- Creating a Layered book effect
- Missing thumbnails
- Categories are not alphabetically ordered
- Bringing resources from previous versions
- How to get that many preset shapes?
- More about the Pen tool
- The Flood fill and “Use All Layers”
- Adding dimensions to ornaments?
- Changing from symmetric to not-so-symmetric shape?
- Adding a color palette to PSP?
- The color changing when using Blend modes
- Changing the resolution from 72 dpi to 300 dpi
- Which Selection tool should we use?
- The Text tool, the Miter, and Warp options
- Rearranging layers in the Layers palette
- What is washi tape?
- Shadowing translucent Washi tape
- Editing tubes to add more elements
- The Mask Maker script
- The difference between the Fill and the Color changer
- Text inside a curved banner
- Color space warning
- Saving options and warnings
- Creating even and square borders around a photo
- Working with vector nodes
- Wrapping text inside a selection
- Creating a snowy window
- Getting rid of ads
- The various Selection tools
- Organizing files and supplies
- The Refine Brush
- What about compression?
- The “Aligned Mode” in the Clone tool
- Framing to a full-page project
- Creating key lines
- Using the corner punches
- The Frame tool
- The tools “hidden” under Lighten/Darken
- Importing .abr brushes
- All the icons in the Layers palette
- Adding more Preset Shapes
- When to Promote Background layer?
- When to Promote selection to a layer?
- Difference between Effects > Textures and Texture in the Materials palette
- Recovering vary faint text/design
- The Edge Preserving Smooth
- Adding shadows on very dark backgrounds
- The Smart Carver
- How to delete presets?
- The Warp Brush and its settings
- What about the Mesh Warp?
- The Mesh Warp and the Warp Brush
- Linking and Color coding in the Layers palette
- Grouping in the Layers palette
- Three boxes under the Material swatches
- Other icons in the Materials palette
- Different Blurs in PSP
- Using Layer Styles
- Cropping as a new image
- Importing .abr files
- what are .eps files
- Using the Smart Selection Brush
- Using the Object remover
- More about the Gradient fill
- Various folders with PSP resources
- making a bird “sing”
- Issues with text outline
- Extra folders in the File Location
- Blurred videos in the Campus
- Creating a display of school photos
- Color changing tools
- How to use the Lock Transparency
- Show all or Hide all in using Masks
- Extracting from a jpg to a png
- Make parts of an overlay transparent
- How to zip files
- Small and large texture files
- How Carole became a PSP expert