Q & A member sessions
On the second Sunday of the month, we are holding an exclusive Q & A sessions where you can ask questions live or submit them ahead of time, in the designated area of the forum. Each session is recorded and you can watch them at your convenience. A written transcription is also available for each session.
- More about the Pen tool
- The Flood fill and “Use All Layers”
- Adding dimensions to ornaments?
- Changing from symmetric to not-so-symmetric shape?
- Adding a color palette to PSP?
- The color changing when using Blend modes
- Changing the resolution from 72 dpi to 300 dpi
- Which Selection tool should we use?
- The Text tool, the Miter, and Warp options
- Rearranging layers in the Layers palette
- What is washi tape?
- Shadowing translucent Washi tape
- Editing tubes to add more elements
- The Mask Maker script
- The difference between the Fill and the Color changer
- Text inside a curved banner
- Color space warning
- Saving options and warnings
- Creating even and square borders around a photo
- Working with vector nodes
- Wrapping text inside a selection
- Creating a snowy window
- Getting rid of ads
- The various Selection tools
- Organizing files and supplies
- The Refine Brush
- What about compression?
- The “Aligned Mode” in the Clone tool
- Framing to a full-page project
- Creating key lines
- Using the corner punches
- The Frame tool
- The tools “hidden” under Lighten/Darken
- Importing .abr brushes
- All the icons in the Layers palette
- Adding more Preset Shapes
- When to Promote Background layer?
- When to Promote selection to a layer?
- Difference between Effects > Textures and Texture in the Materials palette
- Recovering vary faint text/design
- The Edge Preserving Smooth
- Adding shadows on very dark backgrounds
- The Smart Carver
- How to delete presets?
- The Warp Brush and its settings
- What about the Mesh Warp?
- The Mesh Warp and the Warp Brush
- Linking and Color coding in the Layers palette
- Grouping in the Layers palette
- Three boxes under the Material swatches
- Other icons in the Materials palette
- Different Blurs in PSP
- Using Layer Styles
- Cropping as a new image
- Importing .abr files
- what are .eps files
- Using the Smart Selection Brush
- Using the Object remover
- More about the Gradient fill
- Various folders with PSP resources
- making a bird “sing”
- Issues with text outline
- Extra folders in the File Location
- Blurred videos in the Campus
- Creating a display of school photos
- Color changing tools
- How to use the Lock Transparency
- Show all or Hide all in using Masks
- Extracting from a jpg to a png
- Make parts of an overlay transparent
- How to zip files
- Small and large texture files
- How Carole became a PSP expert