This is a celebration in the Campus as well as around the whole country.
Although Canada is a great (and big) country, I can't make you visit it in this promotion, but I can get you to browse throughout the Campus and collect puzzle pieces to complete the official logo.
What's in it for you?
Over $150 in prizes.
These prizes will be drawn at random, among all those who send in their completed puzzle:
1 participant will win a copy of Paintshop Pro X9 Ultimate ($99)
2 participants will each win one Master Classes of their choice ($40)
1 participant will win the Basic Scrap course ($30)
How to play?
1- Download your full-size copy of the partial puzzle made from the Canada150 official logo.
2- Follow the clues to the missing 10 pieces of the puzzle.
3- Click on the images that will look something like this, and download the individual pieces.
4- Layer all the pieces you collect to fill the puzzle.
5- Send me your completed puzzle in a jpg format.
How long do I have?
The "hunt" will last for 4 days only (from July 1st to July 4th). All entries should be received by midnight, on July 4th.
The winners will be announced within a few days afterward.
Do I need to be a paying member?
No. All the pieces are hidden in fully accessible places, whether you are a paying member or not. Some will be in blog posts, some on various pages of the Campus.
Here are the clues
- Where can I purchase a copy of PSP X (since it is no longer available on the Corel site)?
- Where do I save all those files I downloaded for Paintshop Pro?
- Can you put my head on Madonna's body?
- I want to watch one class for free. Where can I do that?
- Can I use Photoshop brushes (.abr) in Paintshop Pro?
- How can the guides help me? And where do I find them?
- What do you know about Cassel and how she started using Paintshop Pro?
- Where can I get free supplies for my projects?
- How di I get the old Material Properties window in my new Paintshop Pro?
- Turn me into a silhouette and you won't see me blush.
Now, simply put all the pieces together and complete the puzzle.
Send me a jpg version of your completed puzzle at [email protected]
Make sure you send it to me before the midnight on July 4th!
Enjoy the hunt and the discoveries!