Campus-FB-Logo

12 Days of Christmas Challenge

Home of the Scrapbook Campus Forums Showroom 12 Days of Christmas Challenge

Tagged: ,

Viewing 17 posts - 61 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Sheila Hogg
    Participant
      • Enthusiast

Here is my No 10. Used a Pixabay free image and Snowflake brush by Imaginationart and Text by Edwardian Script.

TFL.

Sheila x

DeLoris Musick
      Participant
        • Enthusiast

Here’s my Day 11.  I made it wih Holiday Hoopla from Karen of Snickerdoodle Designs.  I also used Cassel’s brush 999-07 from Set A of Corner Punches.  I did not have any of those and when I bought Set D Sunday, I had to go back and buy them all!  I love em’!!!

Hugs,

DeLoris

Sheila Hogg
        Participant
          • Enthusiast

Here’s my no 11. I used a Pixabay image and a Snowflake brush by Imaginationart as an image and a embossed background. TFL.

Sheila x

Michele
          Participant
            • Superfan

Day 11 ~ It ended up louder than I was planning, but that’s what I gave birth to today. LOL  Cass’ Bow script is awesome! I don’t remember where I got the patterns. I cut out just a small square of a bigger pattern for the decorations on the left and right.

DeLoris Musick
            Participant
              • Enthusiast

Well, here it is, Day 12.  I have to say I have thouroughly enjoyed it.  Thank you Carole for such a wonderful challenge and I look forward to it next year.  I hope you do it next year!  The templates have been awesome!  I made this card using Snickerdoodle Designs By Karen’s newest kit Christmas Memories which is appropriate for this card.  I also used Cassel’s Photo Edge Script on the picture. I used a picture from a few years ago of my grandson Danny and I.  He is almost 11 now and is not the photo friendly boy he use to be.  He is my only grandchild and here it is just my 2 daughters, Danny and I.  My brother and sister live out of state and all grandparents have passed on.  We have a small Christmas, but it is wonderful and we all look forward to it each year.  I am sad that Danny is growing up and doesn’t do all the cute things he use to do.  My yearly books use to cost me over $100 to have printed up.  That’s “use to be”.  This has been the slimest year so far and I don’t see the upcoming years getting any busier.  I miss scrapping pages for my yearly books.  I hope you enjoy my Card 12, I loved making it.  I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New year.

Big Hugs, DeLoris

Sheila Hogg
              Participant
                • Enthusiast

As its the last one and I have things to do, I have kept this as simple for me as I could. I used Cassels script to make some glitter backgrounds and used an image from corel which was part of their free downloads for the month of December. I made a metal worked stud using using a filter forge plugin Oriental ball by Imijimi, super plugin, love it. TFL

Sheila x

Sheila Hogg
                Participant
                  • Enthusiast

Meant to say, a big THANK YOU Cassel, challenging it was but enjoyable. Big huggles and well done everyone who has been part of this challenge.

Sheila xx

AprilDawn
                  Participant
                    • Superfan

Hello Everyone….. just wanted to say to you all, that all of your card projects are really lovely….. I was intending to participate in this challenge however health issues that caused hospital assistance  prevented me doing so…… Cassel Thank you for these card templates I am sure I will make great use of them during 2018…. once again to all who posted their great cards… well done!

Dawn.

Sheila Hogg
                    Participant
                      • Enthusiast

Sorry you have had health issues Dawn and hope you are fully recovered. Stay well away from any nasty bugs down your way.

Sheila x

Lois Duckworth
                        • Junior

Here is my No 2. I used a Pixabay free image and some free clip art from Corel.

12-Days_Set 02

Lois Duckworth
                          • Junior

I wish I had registered for this challenge sooner but at least I got to complete 2 of them.

Merry Christmas to everyone and your families.

Lois

Cassel
                          Keymaster
                            • Superfan

Don’t worry, Lois, you will still be getting your 12 templates and tips, even if you started later. And you can keep posting your projects for everyone to get inspired.

Cristina
                            Participant
                              • Superfan

Really lovely and inspiring cards posted here! Congratulations everyone.

Lois, I am sure everyone would love to see more of your cards. I also post even after the challenge is over. Like Cassel said, we get inspired by all different ideas.

Dawn, I am sorry to hear you had health issues and hope everything is fine now. Glad to see you back here! 🙂

Michele
                              Participant
                                • Superfan

Day 12 ~ Patterns are from Marisa Levin at PixelScrapper. I used various clip art elements I had. Text is a brand new freebie called Tuesday Night that I got from Pixel Surplus, but Deal Jumbo has it, too. I’ve really learned a lot during this challenge. Great idea, Carole.

AprilDawn
                                Participant
                                  • Superfan

Lois and micfin…. both of your cards are lovely. so well done to you both!

Sheila and Cristina thank you for your kind comments re my health. I am taking one day at a time but I do hope to start participating again over the coming days.

Dawn.

Michele
                                  Participant
                                    • Superfan

Dawn, I’m so sorry you’ve been ill. Please take care of yourself and don’t try to do too much too soon.

AprilDawn
                                    Participant
                                      • Superfan

micfin, Thank You for your get well wishes… your greeting put a smile on my face to start my day.

best wishes to you,

Dawn.

Viewing 17 posts - 61 through 77 (of 77 total)
                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.