POLL - Master Classes

Cassel

Although the poll was available on Facebook, not everyone is on Facebook, so I am hoping that everyone from this community will be able to share their opinion.

Among the suggestions on Facebook, Filter Forge and Using Element templates have already taken place so I removed those options, but it is up to you to choose, among the following, or to suggest more topics.

There are some suggestions I didn't include because they were imprecise so it would be hard to vote on them.

• 2 weeks later...

I was really struggling with the pen tool yesterday and finally gave up and decided against needing straight lines. The pen seems a complicated tool with various uses and I know very little about it. I think I actually had a class back 20 years ago in Adobe Illustrator that covered it but without frequent use I've lost the techniques. I'm enjoying the Double Take with the mask creation repeated over and over. Maybe I'll make a point of doing one once a week from now on so I retain the steps.

A new project every day now seems too fast, whereas I complained about the slowness of the Basic Study Group. There must be a happy medium!?! Then, again, now I'm actually working part time from home so my time is limited. This happens from March to October for me with the drive-in theater.  I'll upload a sample of my work product.

Thanks, Carole!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Is it possible to show us why the same sort of elements ( for example a button/flower) need another setting? I've read your explanation with the butterfly, and that made sense ? but maybe when you could show the difference it would help even more? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am slow but catch Up :)

My opinions are in the Poll to,      Appreciate Our Teacher so much,  I tried the 2022 but now have deleted my trial it changed a lot of settings on the one I use that I bought 2020.  I also bought 2021 but have only used it twice really mostly open and close it.

Going to try harder but without our Teacher I get stuck and stuck and stuck.     CONGRATULATIONS ON 11 years

and the Big 10.    Thank You Teacher You got me thru the beginnings of this pandemic   right now I am in quareentin at my sons, my little grandson 10 has covid.

• 2 months later...