April Theme Challenge - ZOO

Cassel

I'm having a not so mobile day.  LOL  Can you tell?  Anyway, I am giving the zoo a second try.  I went with my second favorite ... and in a really bright way.  I made this with and without shading, but purposely left it off as the red was too much of a bleed for it.

Ann, lovely zoo page. The info you provided was cool and it is quite true about the lorries. There are times when the "Drunken Parrot Trees" are in bloom and you can't see the blooms for the lorikeets! And, yes, they do get drunk from the blooms and waddle around the yard in a stupor ... they are then very vulnerable to attacks from cats and dogs.

Lynda, your zoo pages are a delight to peruse. Dang, but I envy your ability with photography ... unfortunately I am a camera clutz!

Minka, black, white and red ... truly a very effective colour combination and in this case ... perfect! ;D

This is Sufi and Michael at the Toledo Zoo in Toledo, Ohio.  I absolutely love their Gorilla enclosure,  for years they had a Gorilla named Joe that was so sociable.  Unfortunately he passed away about the year 2000. The pictures are from Toledo Zoo's website and the kit I used was called "At the Zoo" by PrettyJu Scraps.

Should my grass at the top go under the photo or over the photo?  Thanks for your opinion.