March SKETCH Challenge

Cassel

This whole year the staionsquare (Stationsplein) in our village is a building site. They are undertaking a major reconstruction. On some days you can pass but you have to go through sand/mud and on other days you must take a detour. This sketch challenge was a good opportunity to showcase it. Later this year I'll do something with the endresult that hopefully will give us a nice and welcoming square. Because I plan to use it over here I did this one in Dutch.

Hello Campus Friends.  This is my take on the sketch challenge.  I guess - by now - you have all discovered that I love birds.  This page is a mish-mash of birds from all over the world.  The sketch was fun to work with ... thanks Cassel.  Thanks for takin a peek y'all.  ;D

Minka ... I love both your pages ... and, I have to confess that I love meeces and rats. My kids always had them as pets and I grew to admire them ... fascinating little critters and quite essential to the planet's environment. Like yourself and Bonnie I don't like to find them in my home so we trap them and relocate into the bush. Australia is experiencing a plague of mice at the moment, so definitely not a favoured rodent, lol! Rats are the most loving little critters but wild rats will bite! ;D

Val, a terrific page my friend and very clever to use one photo to fill all the boxes ... smart thinkin my friend. ;D

Lynda, you sure get some amazing views from your deck and your mandalas are beautiful ... totally understand the addiction. ;)

Corrie, an interesting and engaging page my friend. I look forward to further pages on the progress of this endeavour. ;)

Karon, I love your page, it is fun and I think it is wonderful how you have captured that selfie with the dinosaur behind you ... all too ready to devour you my friend! ;)

Corrie: Many thanks.

Gerry: Love what you did with the sketch. River is absolutely adorable and probably pretty smart and clever (I know that my tux, i.e. Cat, was).

Annie: Your "birds" layout is outstanding. The photos are gorgeous and the background and elements are just perfect. And thank you, friend. I just wish that I had gotten a picture with Tom and I at one of Universal's newer attractions. Have a video of the dino reaching over the fence.

Another one for the sketch challenge.  These little insects are considered to be the top six best garden companions.  So if you love your flower, herb and/or vegetable garden do not be tempted to "murder" these.  Font used is 'Only By Request'.  The honeycomb effect was achieved through Cassel's tutorial for such.  Thanks for takin a peek my friends.  ;D