What are you working on (in January 2021)?

Cassel

Annie: Your "Tea Time" is marvelous. I see you used the ledger paper as the main background layering and blending others on top of it. I noticed the picture you used is a drawing of a teapot with the flower inside. Have you ever tried any of them? I'm afraid...I'm chicken. I use loose leaf green tea and I have to admit that I once purchased a canister of dragon pearl green tea for nearly $300.  I still have some of it, LOL

Val: sweetie, you are really making great strides in your scrapbooking. So proud of you.  I had never looked at the pictures side by side like this and made me realize that mom really favors Bessie. And that Golda was the same age or younger than mom when her picture was made; but she looks so much older.

LOL! You caught me out Karon. I am most definitely not a fan of green tea, I find it tasteless. I do love red tea (rooibos) a caffeine free tea from South Africa ... now that is a flavoursome drop. My dad used to love lemongrass tea. He would harvest a handful of lemongrass, scrunch it up into a teapot and pour over boiling water and let it steep for about 5 minutes ... I guess it was a tea full of flavour but again I never took to it. I just loved the artwork and wanted to use it so there you have it. Thanks Karon, always appreciate your comments my friend. :D