What did you do?

Cassel

I'm sure you would enjoy coming here, there is so much to see and do there is something for everyone. The only problem is that it takes so long to get anywhere: that Western Australia trip was 15 weeks and we still only scratched the surface. No wonder a lot of people here are buying caravans and travelling full time!

Here is something I did with the WordSlats script. I used three different photos, all cropped to the same width, copied onto a 3600 wide page and then merged. Obviously the colours were very slightly different and there was a line where the photos joined, but I was able to work out what text to use to put the gaps where the lines were. Using spaces to even the text out worked really well.

Lovely photo of the Pentecost River and it looks great done that way.  Marlene,  I agree there is so much to see in our country of Australia. Thanks for sharing the photo  because some of us  can't travel around this great land of ours, and just seeing a pic  brings joy to the heart.

• 1 month later...

This is a page I made using some of the goodies I got on Cassel's birthday.

I used the Curved Photo Script, Lifted Photo Script and the Twisted String Picture Tube. For the title I used Cassel's Wooden Alphabet freebie.

Papers and other embelishments are from Enchanting Autumn (freebie) by DiHillerDesigns. I added some overlays on the papers.

I love everything I've got and already working on my next wishlist!

Cristina, nice page, loved looking at the photos, it is nice to see pictures of other parts of the world. The photo scripts you used look great. I have not got them yet but I will put them on my want to get list. Look forward to seeing more of your page creations.

Ribbon Factory Script

I asked for the ribbon script and Cassel took it a step farther by making the Ribbon Factory.  It gives sooo many option and I love it!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I ran the script, saved the files and then ran her Ribbon Tag Border Script with the ribbons I made.  I added it to a QP I made for my grandson.  You can download the QP here for your personal use, if you would like it!  Download HERE.

I made a sub-folder in my Pattern Folder to put the pages to the scrap kit I was using.  Then at the prompt for color/gradient/pattern, I chose the scrap kits papers for my ribbons.

I hope you enjoy the QP!

Hugs,

DeLoris