What did you do?

Cassel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I posted several test runs with the Brick Wall script that is available in the Creation Cassel store (my graphics are posted on the PSP Scrapbook Showcase at Pinterest if you are interested).  As I was playing around, I realized one could run the script on selections.  Attached is one I did with a word.  One caveat:  the script does fill in the background with whatever you choose as a "grout" color, but that can easily be removed (if you want) or kept, depending on what you want to achieve. I used a gradient as my "grout" which is why I have the variations in background color.

I was playing with the ribbon in the Campus Lab for August, and thought about using a pattern instead of inserting my own colors, so I made a selection from a pattern that is already in PSP X8 (which is probably in the pattern selection of previous versions) and then made the ribbon from that selection.  The top is the ribbon and the bottom is the pattern.

Thank you Dianne for you lovely comments. They are very much appreciated. I'm  an amateur nature photographer.  I'm not new to PSP, but I am new to the world of Scrap booking, found Cassell purely  by chance. So have been incorporating scrap booking into my cards, and other projects.

The hawk is great.  My brother has a hawk that visits him regularly.  He calls the hawk "Max" (I don't know why) and the hawk especially likes to take his morning dip in the bird bath.  This spring, Max showed off his bride and his son (?) by flying them over my brother's house.  When I was looking at retirement communities, one my brother liked had its own hawk watching over the property.  So I said to my brother, "How do you know that's not Max?"  Because, well, hawks fly...made sense to me.  Dave looked at the hawk and shook his head.  "No, not Max."  I guess I have to take his word for it.

Needless to say, my brother would love your hawk themed page.

A layout template I used to show off some puppy dog images.  I was unable to acquire the templates that were shared during Cassel's webinar classes on 08.07.16 and 08.14.16, so I used one I already had.  I hope to be able to get the layout template bundle from Christy at a later time and, if I succeed, I shall make another tag using one of them since those were the ones used by Cassel during her class demonstrations.