The Lab 6 module 5

Cassel

This month, a lot of the elements in The Lab were around cartoons. Did you make some cartoon words? Burst shapes? Half tone papers?

Did you create projects using a Flag title, a graph paper or the hanging letters?

Did you try using the layered template (or as a sketch) for a project?

Do you have any question about any of the lessons or experiments?

Don't be shy. We are all in the same class! Show us what you did, or what you are trying to do.

Back in 2009 I was involved in a school musical called "Zombie Prom". This was very much "Leader Of The Pack" meets "The Simpsons" and the whole concept was based on cartoons. To keep the theme going I did the programme as a comic book, using various processes to turn a series of photos into comics (can't remember exactly how I did it!). Of course since then other ways to achieve the same result have been developed, but I was still pleased with the original effort. I have attached one page for you to see.

• 2 years later...

Love your work Marlene and Cassel.  Finished this today for Lab 6 - Module 5.  Went a slightly different track than the comic book direction.  I thought this little tot was sooo cute and definitely taking her Morticia role seriously.  Thanks for takin a peek.

• 3 months later...