July SCRAPLIFT Challenge

Cassel

Scraplift.jpg

Learning scrapbooking is often done with practice, looking around for inspiration and trying to recreate projects we admire.

This challenge will give you an opportunity to personalize a project while trying to "copy" another one. Of course, you will change the title, the text, and the photos, but you will want to try to replicate the arrangements and some of the effects you see. It is a challenge but in the end, you will learn more about scrapbooking and your PaintShop Pro.

Here is the layout you will want to "scraplift".

SaveMe-600.jpg

And if you want more information on "scraplifting", check out this article.

Hi Carole, this Scraplift Challenge came at the right time because I wanted to make something for a couple of photos I made during the lockdown period while walking around our neighbourhood. We live on the edge of a village and at first I walked around all the streets and admired a lot of frontgardens but you cannot go making photos of someones garden without asking. Then I walked a bit along some footpaths and little roads  and that is where I made these photos. And they are taken within 5 to 30 minutes from my frontdoor! This scraplift page is just right for those photos and I even included a pair of your preshaped shoes. Enjoy!