June TUT/TECH Challenge - Add an element

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Tut-Tech-Challenge.jpg

The Campus is the perfect place to learn more about photo editing, various techniques, or PSP in general.

This challenge will give you an opportunity to practice some of those techniques or use some tools.

This month's Tut/Tech Challenge is to add an outside element to a person or animal that does not have it. You could add a mask (in this time of pandemic) but it could be a had, a scarf, glasses, etc.

HERE is a blog post that explains how to add a mask, but you can also add something else!

My nephew's theme for his wedding was "Gangster". I took the photo of them in front of the church (original image below), then extracted just them, the driver and the car. I got a photo from 1967 Chicago Grand Central Station and added the extracted wedding photo to make it appear more "genuine" in time.

Sometime after I discovered this Scrapbook Campus website, I was introduced to this photo wall image. I'm not sure if it came directly from the Campus or if I found it on the Internet while trying to do a campus related project. However, I have been able to use it a number of times to showcase some important people in my life or highlight some favourite photos. In this image I added the 'old guy sitting on the bench' so the gallery would not look empty and the plant to give the gallery a homey look.

Each work posted is unique and very creative. Great job, everyone!

Art, I remember the challenge  Tut-Tech "Painting on the Wall" from last year, when I was first introduced to a similar template.  I love what you did, and the "old guy sitting on a bench" gave a special touch to the page. Great work!