May PHOTO SWITCH - Challenge

Cassel

Here is the page I created for Bonnie's delightful cat, Penny.  She sounds like such a fun character Bonnie, that I decided to go with that in mind.  For the layout I used a template by Marisa Lerin (Pixel Scrappers) and I also used a really cute scrap kit by Gina Jones (Pixel Scrappers) called "Bearly Spring".  The font used for Penny's name is Solange and the title font is Austiebost Crazy Days.  I hope I have not overwhelmed the photos with the layout ... I always worry about that ... but I think, overall, it does suit Penny.  Hope it is satisfactory Bonnie!  Thanks for takin a peek!

P.S.  The journaling is out of a children's book that I had for my kids.  I think I read that to them just about every night for many years of their childhood ... a well worn and loved little storybook, :)

Thanks Shirlz. The Austiebost Crazy Days and Solange fonts are both freebies on the web. I forgot to mention that for 'My Cat' I used a font called Cinnamon Roll Frosted JF and it is also a freebie on the web. Honestly Shirlz, I have way too many fonts and get totally lost when trying to select one to use, lol! <3

Thank you, Annie...I love it. Penny is feeling pretty special as you created a page about her. Of course it is more than satisfactory. I now own an "Annie Original". I love the journaling...sounds like a fun book! I would expect nothing less from you! Thank you so much, Annie!

This exercise made me stretch a bit. I have never scrapped for someone else. This was fun and, of course, Annie is the best!

Annie, I hope you don't mind...I did 2 pages. I hope you like them.