Wise Words Challenge 2020

Cassel

Jeanny, did you download the VectorTube script from the store? If so, unzip the file and save the VectorTube.pspscript file to your Scripts Restricted folder, which should be somewhere similar to C:\Users\Utilisateur\Documents\Corel PaintShop Pro\2020\Scripts-Restricted (depending on your computer). Once saved there, it should appear in the drop-down list.

Hi Carole, thank you for your comment on my day 6 for the placing of the vector tube.I did it again and now it looks much nicer. Sorry to disappoint you but the word "SUMMER" is not my own. It comes from the kit Summerlovin-mini by ap-psJuli17BT wich I found on Pixelscrappers. But I find it very appropriate with my theme and I will try to make something like it in the future.

Annie as ever thank you for your comments, I hope to get many more of them in the future! Hope you are still safe at home.

HI all,

I'm definitely late with this one, but I wanted to show that I actually figured it out.  Here is my Day 7 submission.  A shot of the fall colours and how I cut them out with the letters.  I didn't do much to the template except use the colours from the picture to bring it all together.

Thanks Carole for all of your wonderful instruction.

Hi All,

I have totally enjoyed all of your lessons.  I have been away from PSP for many years but am now getting back to it as I purchased 2019 least year.  Unfortunately I didn't have the time past Day 2 but will get back to that.  Thank you all for sharing and I'm hoping on the next challenge I'll be more available.

Rita

The result of the day 7, the last of the series. I have enjoyed it very much and I seem to learn more through these challenges than doing the Basic Scrap Course on my one. I love to see what the others have been making and that gives me a lot of new ideas for different projects. Carole thank you for all the trouble you have taken and I look forward to more of these challenges if possible. Bye, buy to all and see you soon!

Love seeing everyones results  which were all excellent.

Thank you Carole for another great challenge.   I enjoy doing these

I don't get a chance to always join in doing things but I really squeeze these in.

Always learn something in them

Looking forward to the next one.

Challenge Accomplished!  I learned many things and practiced some things I was taught before but obviously didn't really learn.  I did not use the photo I cut the text from in the project and cannot upload it, but it is a photo of a quilt made of the US with each state a different pattern.  I did outlined only letters and filled letters.

Other people have such good projects I am really inspired to do more with PSP and do it better.

You are most welcome dear Corrie and I am sure there will be more comments forthcoming, ;D I am safe and sound thank you and I hope it is likewise for you and yours. In a way Australia does seem to be the lucky country and most of the deaths here have been the very elderly, especially those in Nursing Homes. I hope that does not seem callous but even by nature that is the way of things. Stay safe and well my friend. <3

P.S. I love your 4 page, it is delightful, well done!

So here is my Day 2. Again I used Carole's template, and besides that, I "scraplifted" her layout. :) I like her ideas.

Same kit from Day 1 by DiHiller-PixelScrapper "My Tribe" 2020Mar.

Other elements were created by me following Cassel's tutorials: Flair Button (Creative Scrap>Miscellaneous>Flair Button), Confetti (Lab7-Module 9), and Admission Ticket (Creative Scrap>Tags and Journaling>Admission Ticket.

I have done day 6 again, now that I have had help from Carole regarding the template.  Thanks Carole, sometimes it can be just that little wrong move. I just grabbed this photo at random to match the colours I have chosen.  This is my son and daughter, we are all keen players.  I am the short one.  Sadly my darts may becoming to an end as I ruptured my short bicep ligament a few weeks ago, on my dart arm of course.  I used papers from Scrap twist designers.and the element from Uhere  png's.

Yipeeeee   I get to upload.   Hi Carole,  OMG took me what well shouldn't count you don't put time restraints on your Students you rock.  I did it I did it  I walked away so many time but knew I would come back I don't cuss at it anymore past that.   Finally found the windows there's so much to this even if you just watch a good teacher.  I cant wait to go to the next one.     I am almost caught up

I am really happy to see that participants are still uploading their projects. Cyndi, Shirley, Cristina, Cindy, Jeanny, Corrie, Leslie, I applaud your perseverance!

I am glad if you learned something through that challenge and as Cyndi mentioned, you need to keep practicing! After a while, it will become more automatic and comfortable.

Thanks, Carole. I am still working on it. Let's see how long I'll take as I also want to do something with the Lab10-M05 tutorials, and the new Random Challenge Generator.

Here is my Day 3.

Credits: Template by Cassel - Papers by DiHiller "My Tribe" - Chevron from Creative Market.

Hi Teacher Carole,

I had tried so hard to not bug you, I am good as in concrete need help. I get so as the pic and all I can do it geto to promotete as picture of the word big on picture. I took a picture See It only takes my picture in the outline of the letters.. and all my desktop I think its like yours?

help I cant do it been trying all week back an forth trying to get my lessons in

Cindy, I see two things in that screenshot:

- the outline of the text is not really on your photo, so you won't cut out correctly. You can fix that in moving the selection downward, with the Move tool, while right-clicking on the selection and dragging it down

- the promoted selection is already done correctly. That is on the highlighted layer (but the image will not cover the whole text because of the point above). The reason you don't "see" the result is because the layer below is visible and shows all. Hide that bottom layer and you will see your promoted layer correctly. So, you did the work exactly as you should!

I managed to finish another layout today, Day 4.

Again I used Cassel's template and DiHiller PS2020Mar "My Tribe" kit.

I used Cassel's Crochet Lace 03 Tube and created the Metal Tags (Creative Scrap>Tags and Journaling>Metallic Element.

Fonts: Cooper Black and Broque Script.

Hi tired for couple days I am going to see if I can find your font. Do the things you told me thank you

and I cant get paper to go in the circle under the fun cutout picture. I got it to cut this out. but the ctrl and G wont place my paper in the circle??

Yippprrreee thank you Carole thank you Trish, I got it in Of course I have to put liquorice on it I love that tube I bought in your Store Carole. I haven't got to do the puzzle I bought in the store yet Cant wait to try it. Been beating my head on the wall so long trying to get this. So happy Its done right?

Hi Carole,

as you know I love my liquorice that I bought from your store. I even ran liqurish around with the Script you gave us instead of the rope first, Man that was fun but then did it like you said I love my teacher. You, Carole What a wonderful giving and full of Ideas lady you are. God puts me with good ppl You have helped me so much weather this storm, being unhugged for 55 days locked down with my last rescue who I kept because all his homes fell thru. Now I couldnt part with him it was meant to be. I love this lil rascals and I love YOU. Thank you for all your patience.

I made the colors in the Hiding because I know I got the picture in the tube and I got the stripes in the Fun lesson but it was so hard I kept following your instructions and Trish helped me too and finaly got that paper in the Template I was so happy. But I couldn't do it on the Hiding so colored it in. I want to learn this going to practice again now. On pixel she has photoshop I thought it was paintshop and never could do it at all. But on photoshop you just turn a button and its done? Isnt there a easy way to put papers ect in templates so you can use papers and not have to color it in like on my hiding. CAROLE WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING LIKE YOU, LIKE SOME I HAVE DONE ITS SO FUN... FUN FUN FUN... THANK YOU I might of lost my mind during this if I didn't have you. Thank YOU THank YOu...