March Random Challenge - LISTS

Cassel

Random-Challenge.jpg

How about a challenge that is just different?

Once in a while, I will present you with a challenge to do something that might not be repeated in other months. Just an idea that popped like that (and you can also send me suggestions for occasional random challenges too).

This time, use a list as the main focus of your project. It could be a grocery list, it could be a list of your favorite recipes, it could be a bucket list, a to-do list, etc. There are so many possibilities.

What will be your list?

You know how you always thought you had PLENTY of time to go to all the places in the world you wanted to see. Well, I still have that list, but now am not very anxious to go there, that's for sure. I think visiting via Google will do it for me. I'm not sure I will ever feel like long plane rides again! So mine is a virtual Bucket List. :)

Annie ... Gorgeous! I think you might change your mind pretty quick on that "White Christmas" dream ... unless you had a sure fire way out! LOL It's pretty ... but it's COLD! Many a time I had to go out in it and use a snow roof rake to clear out water heater vents, furnace vents ... or just relieve the pressure off the roof. Might be just as good to just look at it in a photo and turn on a fan! Ha Ha Love that caravan pic. I think people are very courageous to live in such small environments. Good thing about it is they are portable! Get tired of your view - just move to another!

Thanks dear Minka! You are no doubt right and the white Christmas may have to come off my bucket list. I note that as I get older my body has little tolerance for extremes in heat or cold. Last summer was a killer here in Australia and winter was a longed for reprieve ... but ... now that the autumn has set in and the nights are cooler I am already thinking about woolly slippers and flanny pjs, LOL! Are we ever really satisfied? ... planet earth is a planet of extremes, ;D

Minka and Annie, I like how both of you had the photos scattered around the canvas. Nice effect.

Minka, I like the alpha/font used for the title.

Annie, "live only for my peace," I second that. :) ... And lets us all keep dreaming; this is even more important during these unusual times.

Nice work, ladies!