What are you working on in February 2020?

Cassel

Date-02-2020.png

It is a new month and new projects.

Show off what you are working on in February, be it a scrapbook page, a tutorial, or anything else you want.

We are curious and want to see, learn and get inspired.

These threads are quickly becoming a fantastic source of inspiration, support, and friendship. Keep them coming!

Here is another one that I created today this time using a photo by Mat Reding from Unsplash.  The frame is a grunge photo overlay which is a brush for psp.  The butterfly was a free clipart which I tubed.  The geometric side borders I created from preset shapes.  The title font is called Major Sketchy and the font I used for the quote is Gigi.  The background paper is my own creation.  Thanks for takin a peek!

Carole, I have been trying to answer your email but it keeps coming back via postmaster, so try this way

Re Icicles

Well sort off, although I couldn’t follow how you did it, possibly because I don’t understand vectors in the first place, so I was just trying to draw my own shape freehand, I did change the pen to freehand but the nodes where driving me crazy and I wasn’t achieving what my imagination was telling me xx

started off as one thing and totally ended as another, used 3 different papers, one was my own, put a page curl on one layer and added some glitter stars, loved this motif, added a couple of grunge papers and some flower, and leaves, some I extracted and one was from marrisa made a heart , added a hole for the ribbon, added a bow and butterflys from my stock along with the feather and transparent hearts, recoloured more of less everything to match, buttonised the top paper, tried again to get the shadows right, drop shadowed the motif in gold to finish, Text is Fancy Pens with some added curls

Hi Annie glad you enjoyed the tea, I love the grundge picture, I enjoyed playing around with them,  well done, The flowers  one is great I love that zig zag paper and the colour, I am into blues at the mo, trying to get back into reds for valentines. Think I over did it on chinese new year. LOL x

Trish this is really beautiful. The colours are gorgeous and I love how you have superimposed the gel hearts on your work. The font you used is exquisite and your cluster is amazing ... well done my friend, hat off to you! And, thanks for your lovely comments on my work ... always appreciated my friend. <3

I downloaded the TextPaper-Love freebie from Cassel and started playing with it. Then I put a Teddy Bear (another freebie of hers) on it and added a matching Teddy Bear bow (another freebie of hers). I used a seamless pattern from PSP Creations for the border and text (font Copper Black). I made the hearts from a preset shape followed by cutout effect and Eye Candy 5 Impact glass.

I visited Braemar in December and was expecting some snow (as Braemar hold the record for the UK's lowest recorded temperature of -27.2 c on 10th January 1982 and is regularly the coldest place in the UK). As can be seen in my first picture the snow is only on the higher ground with a little on the field.

I followed the 'It's Cold Outside' Master Class to add some more snow or frost to the scene.

In 'Braemar Castle rgb.jpg' I split the channels to RGB and kept the GREEN channel as in the class.

In 'Braemar Castle cmyk.jpg' as the grass was a more YELLOW straw colour I experimented with Split Channel CMYK and kept the YELLOW channel. The result I do not think is as good as the RGB Green channel as it hasadded a 'mist' to the darker trees. I will try this again to see if I can get a different result.