December FREEBIE Challenge - Elves and Santa

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Freebie-Challenge.jpg

Freebies are great resources that you can find in many places to build a library of elements, graphics and tools. Since they are free, they are available to all.

Let's see how you can use some fun free elements in your next graphics projects.

The holidays are near and how about using the Elf Alpha to title a holiday project? It could be a scrapbook page but it can also be a greeting card. Here is the alpha you can get on the blog here.

cass-ElfAlpha-600-300x200.jpg

Are you up to the challenge? Post your projects in this thread or, if you want, our PSP Scrapbook Showcase pinboard on Pinterest is always there to showcase what is being shared in the Campus (if you need an invite, let me know). Or you can post it in our Facebook group.

December freebie challenge.  Christmas ecard.  Sorry Carole, but I changed the colours, using the colour replacer tool, then adding the bell tubes again. The gold frame is a font. For my project I thought the colours  weren't matching. I used elements  from Tatties, as I don't have  much in the way of a collection of elements, not yet anyway!  The photo is one I took the other day of our resident Sharp tailed Hawk.  He dines on the copious amount of house sparrows that we have here.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, I just made this (honest elf, no crossed eyes) and yes it says 2018, but that is when it snowed. My excuse is...I am a slow learner. CU freebies from Pixel Scrapper make up foundation, I built the tree from a banner I got there also. Cassel"s cool font decorates my pole tree. Yes, that is my tiny 1620 sq ft house and car.