November Scavenger Hunt

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/ScavengerHunt-Challenge.jpg

I am offering you a scavenger hunt where you have to find some elements and combine them to create a layout or a project. Are you up to the challenge? Although you don't have to create those elements, you also have that option, so either you use what you have downloaded or you can still make them from scratch. Your end result must include ALL of those elements ;). I added some links to tutorials (only accessible to our DIAMOND members) but you can also use elements created from scripts.

a starburst pattern (here)

a folded ribbon (here)

one frame

some engraving (here)

at least one photo with irregular edges (here)

a staple (back or front)

cross stitches (here)

You can choose any theme you want, so what will you create with those elements?

The masked  Chickadee started out as a Birthday card for a bird watching friend.  I've put that on hold for now and  decided to  take part in the November Scavenger Hunt.  I didn't use any scripts, it's all my own work.  I even took the photos of these delightful Chickadees out in  our trees.  They  are a bright spark of life  bleak  Canadian winter days.  They visit bird feeders, and will come to the hand to feed on sunflower seeds.

Thank you Cristina, you are always  so complimentary, and I really do appreciate it.  How close can get to the  subjects I  shoot, depends a lot on  the creature.  Antelope are very inquisitive, and as long I  don't make any sudden movements they will come very close, to check me out.  Some birds are  very skittish, while others will accept  my presence to a point.  I don't push my luck though.  My camera doesn't support close up lens attachments.  It does have a 25- 600mm, F2.8 built in  zoom lens.  From 25mm to a super telephoto reach of 600mm.  It's a Panasonic Lumic FZ300. I'm a fan of Panasonic cameras, and have  always bought Panasonic bridge cameras. I upgraded from the FZ200 to the FZ300.