ANAKIN

Shirley

I had the pleasure of watching Carole's tutorial last week for Coral, on scrapbooking.  This is my interpretation of the 1st tut.  For some reason I don't have the dalmation swatch in my materials palette, so have used dedesmith papers with some changes. This is a friends beautiful Collie.

I have downloaded the trial version of 2020, and here is my 1st scrap page from same. This is the 2nd page from Cassel's  tutorial presentation for corel last week. The photo is a part my front  garden all glamoured up for a special Birthday  celebration.  I have followed totally to the tutorial using all psp tools except for adding some confetti down each side. Thanks carole

Shirley, terrific job on both pages my friend, well done. I am thinking of downloading the trial version of 2020 but I had such issues with 18 and 19 that I am a tad reluctant. I am currently using 17 even though ... at times ... I have an issue crop up. I loved 19 until the glitches started and then they became so regular that the program was virtually rendered unusable. Technology! :)

Thanks so much for your encouragement Annie. I have had a heap of versions over the years, I started with version 8, but have had lots of spells, and new computers etc and when my last laptop blew up, I lost all my psp, so bought the 2019 upgrade.  I have had some issues, but it is like a naughty child, you learn how to handle it.  I specially am interested in 2020 for some of the improved and finer detailed the tools provide.  Have a go,  try the new version.

Cheers Shirley

Thanks Shirley, I think I will give 2020 a trial. Like yourself I have had so many versions over the years. This time around I am not going to go with the ultimate version as I do not use all of the additional software. Just the upgrade will be fine. I shall download the trial in a couple of days as I have too much going on in the next few days and when I start with a new program I like to sit and concentrate until I have it down pat! <3

This is my 3rd and last project from Cassel's webinar of last week.  I wanted to do this one to try the wavy text. The bubbles brush carole used was not in my trial download of 2020, so I used the dots and they served the purpose. I am enjoying getting back to psp, but still seem to need a tutorial to follow. I had to smile when Carole said her time was running out and she would just do a quick one, but it took me about 4 hours. lol !!