Scrap Bootcamp - September 2019

Cassel

Shirley, great result and great way to showcase that special moment for your husband.

Doris, you have a future masterchef in the family! I hope you have more photos of him to showcase in your next pages!

Kim, Ken, Jerri, Jos, Robin, looking forward to seeing your projects. If you have any issue with the tutorials or instructions, don't hesitate to ask. That why we are here.

Shirley, good work on the Day 5 project. I see that you managed to crop/resize the images correctly, without any distortion.

Cristina, I really love the idea of the multiple strips of color. I don't know if they are ribbons or papers, but the effect is stunning. For the lifted corner, it is a good idea. I would blur the shadow a little bit though to give it the effect of being off the page.

Trish, those ladders made me think of the game Chutes and Ladders! Good use of them. I love those colored circles. Were they papers or just colors you used from the image?

morning Carole, the large circle is a paper, as is the first and second of the smaller ones, the rest are duplication  and recoloured. the bottom one to me looks out of line, but  its an optical illusion, I kept putting the guides back on to check .

I like your name for the game, I presume its the one we call snakes and ladders, and I hate that word.

Thank you for the tut, this is my second time and I learnt a lot from redoing it.

Carole, they are strips of paper, that I cut from the papers of the kit.

Thank you for your feedback...  I appreciate very much because it helps me to improve...  I will go back to the layout to correct it. I am still struggling with this type of shadow... Every time I want to practice, I watch the "Realistic Shadows" masterclass... I sure need to watch it over and over again. :D

Here is my Day 5. I made two layouts as I was very undecided which color, papers, and kit to use. For one, I used the "Baby Shower" paper overlays by Jessica Dun (Pixel Scrapper) and Alpha "Sweet Spring" by Harper Finch. For the other, I used the Promise Collection kit by Shabby Princess.