What are you working on (in August 2019)

Cassel

What a fantastic variety of new great works with new feathers, arrows, color that pops-effect, linoleum, colourful lady,tin can alley, beautiful hummingbirds. Go on all together! :-)

@trish: I guess you didn't see the path for Linda to find the feather-tut. Here again for you and those who are interested in:

Classes/Intermediate/Creative Scrap/Miscellaneous

Rusty Kalidoscope, every colour apart from the yellow is from different types of rust.  I never realised that rusts can be a beautiful colour  and texture.

Libera I tried the bows on 2020 , when run on the set setting it was fine, when I chose my own it played up again, it did a weird thing, it started fine then the second layer start trying to pick up anything else that was open, like the colour samples I had closed down so they wasnt viewable.  This then upset the finish, so when starting a new one it tried to start where it had messed up the previous one.

The curled ribbons  works fine on 2020 for your information.

Hi Scrapbook Campers.  I stumbled across this photo of pine cones on Unsplash and had to do something with it.  I have a lovely kit by ADB Designs, "Cozy Autumn Days" so I used some elements and papers from that.  The background paper I made myself and I also created the pine cone brushes.  The alpha I created by using the pine cone photo as a background to cut out my text.  Thanks for takin a peek!