What are you working on (in June 2019)

Cassel

sorry wasnt getting any links, it froze somewhere on page 3  so it was great to have you all back,

Libera sorry I dont remember the font as I was just messing around trying to put something together on the quick for fathers day but I think it may have been Sanskrit roman.     Only thing I have worked on other than that is another birthday cake for my group

does anyone know how to use images done on mirage, I could only make them into videos,  just tried adding it to here, but cant even use it here. Fun plugin to play with, but cant see its use right now, any ideas anyone x anyway also have a play with the eraser, vectors and filigrain., it did have a fur border but it didappeared somewhere xx

Really harmonious colours Trish and what a cake! Glorias birthday over? I would have invited me LOL!

Don't worry about the font. I know it, you try something, it looks good and afterwards you do no more know how you realized it.

Just saw your mirage work after having submitted my first comment, I am not sure if I understood, what do you try to do?

Hi  Libera, no the mirage wouldnt post, it is of a cacti flower and I made it open, great fun, but it saves as a MP4 dont know what to do with them, I think you can put them on utube, but I wasnt really interested in that. the pictures above were just me sampling shapes and things with different mediums, wasnt meant yto be anything, although I liked the effect of the tulle over the gold, it look like a skin.

Have to make 2 more cakes tonight, perhaps they will invite you. xxx

I think my gradient maker has stopped working, can someone remind me how it works please.

Trish, images made with PhotoMirage are basically animated images turned into a video. Depending on the version you have, you can either save them in .mp4 or .gif or .wmv but if you have the light version, you can only save in .mp4. I guess you can post those on YouTube, but also on Facebook. I thought you could post them in this forum though.

Trish the birthday card you did  for Gloria looks great and  I also like the effect of the tulle over the gold in your vectors and filigrane samples.... it can be fun experimenting with the different tools and plugins in PSP  because you can get quite  surprised by the end results.

best wishes,

Dawn.

Thank you Carole and Libera, gradient problem solved itself, must of been a glitch as was the 64 nad 32, perhaps what the technition did is self sorting itself back where thing should be, although a lot are not working. Carole you said light version, I bought mirage I dont remember light version being on  it, and it only gives 2 options for saving video one and thwe wmv, dont know where you would use them. it would be more interesting in a gif, I tried the video on here and it wouldnt post alough it posted fine on FB.

Well tried the ship in the bottle, quite interesting, used 2 pictures, one for background , other in the bottle, added a ship tube, duplicate the back and cut to overlap bottle, extracted bottle and added that, added rope and cap, made tag out of vector and some splashes to finish.

I am using PSP 2019 Ultimate.

Using the Object Extractor on most of this. The birds are from our grand daughter at her humming bird feeder. The oak tree limb is from our front yard. The sky is from Pixel Scrapper.

Used Perfectly Clear for color adjustments.

The Object Extractor maintained the moss and lichen bits on the limb perimeter. Used the Eraser Tool to remove the wee bits of sky amongst the moss filaments and lichen - slow but worthwhile.

Trish, what can I say? I love all your projects. Really spectacular job on the ship in a bottle.

Dennis, you did a really wonderful job. Do you use a tablet? I use a mouse on my pc and I can't for the life of me get a clean extraction.

~ Michele

micfin,

I use a tablet. I have yet to make a clean extraction. Some part of the extraction will need the Eraser Tool or the Clone tool.

A mouse cam be used. The cursor needs to be slowed down in relation to the mouse movement. In Windows 10 go to Start > Settings > Devices > pointer (find a setting search box) > Show all results > Change the mouse pointer display or speed. An icon will appear on the Task Bar. Select the icon and adjust the pointer speed towards Slow.

Object extractor -

In PSP 2019 go to Help > Help topics > Put Object Extractor in the Search box. There is a lot of information there. Note that part of the background is to be selected with the object.

After the extraction and before the editing, save the extraction as a PSPimage. Edit > Copy (puts the extraction on the Windows clip board) > Paste as new image > Save as (PSPimage). Make a Duplicate. One never knows, does one.

In PSP, the transparent parts of an image are shown as a gray checker board pattern. I prefer a solid color. Go to File > Preferences > Click on General Program Preferences > Select Transparences and Shading. Under Scheme click on the drop down selections. I like solid green to depict the transparent parts.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, zoom in on a part of the object. At times, I go right to the pixel enlargement. Select the Eraser Tool and adjust the size down to about the pixel size. With the mouse, a colored pixel can be erased and the transparent green will fill in. Click and erase or click, drag and erase. Use Undo to fix errors. As you develop a technique, try erasing larger groups with a larger Eraser tip size.

As a final note, the clone tool can be used to fill transparent spots that need to be colored.

Hi everyone, hope you have all had a nice weekend, is this the only page to post projects on .  I think I must be missing on some lessons and where is is paper project being posted. xx I have beeen busy making papers and playing around with sinots,  so I made thgis one below, only it covers the sinot as I love thenm in there own right x

Hello everyone! Sorry to have been absent for so long. I volunteered to help with Vacation Bible School this past week. That was truly an adventure! I tried to learn more PSP techniques but it was very scattered about. I did a compilation of some of the tutorials. It's just a little look at my world. Needless to say, the dog, Bear, gets the most attention LOL!