Scrap Bootcamp - March 2019

Cassel

Day 4 - Scrapkit used was a freebie by Falango titled "Antonia".  The photo is of my niece, Brenna and it was taken at Kelly's Beach which is one of our local beaches.  She gave birth about six weeks later to a beautiful baby girl, Arliyah.  Thanks for takin a peek.

Here is my day 3. The isolated colour image is of a cover of a mini scrapbook I made a few years ago for a friend. My other passion apart from PSP is papercrafting, especially making these books. For this layout I used a lace doily I made using Cassels Lace Doily script and a rose image I tubed. The leaves were a tube I already had. The font is 2Peas-Champagne and the sentiment is anon. (I also made the paper roses on the origianl book cover.) TFL

Sheila x

Day 5 - Butterflies, Bees and Flowers.  My photos show some of my flowers, as well as 2 swarms of honey bees that decided to stop by and rest in one of my fig trees.  The pink roses and yellow wildflowers are tubes I made from pics I took on our place.  I used the blue glitter that Cassel provided as a backdrop for the photos.

Day 5:  I was like a 5-year-old left alone with a bottle of glue and lots of glitter--what fun!  The 600 pixels don't show it, but the title's got glitter, the two swirls, and the flower and leaves are so heavy with glitter they almost look too heavy for the page. The trick of copying and pasting text from somewhere else is so great--I didn't know I could do that--thanks so much!

Hi ,

I'm Lynda. I live in Illinois. I've been using PaintShop since it was Jasc but, as you know, things change. I have been learning 2019 Ultimate and met Carole on PS pro Maniacs. I've had other things to take care of since these tutorials started but I getting up to speed now. Here is my sandwich.