Scrap Bootcamp - March 2019

Cassel

Trying to learn PSP 2019 so your lessons are very informative. Using your recommended colors for now and will probably remove the learning pallet once we reall get started with photos. I think I understand the layers fairly well so may not download the huge file. Thanks, Dave

New to PSP have version X6 disk given to me a long time ago But as this computer doesn't have a disk drive tried to find download for it Wasn't able to find one so got trial 2019. Does anyone know where i can get X6 download

I tried playing with it when I first got it but couldn't figure it out so stayed with Photo Shop Would like to see if it is easier & better Also like having fun playing :-)

I have light grey workspace, my background color is light gray and I have layers, materials and tool options

@Vicky, unfortunately, Corel does not keep older versions available for users, which is a shame. I wish they did since some people have a legit copy, with a license and everything but they lost their disk, can't use a disk or lost their downloads in a crash. If you get a copy somewhere else, beware of cracks and viruses. You might end up liking 2019 anyways!

Hi

I just finished the first lesson and my preferences are as follows:

my workspace color is dark grey   and my background color is medium grey

the palettes I chose to keep open are the layers palette   although hidden option,,,,,,,,, as well as the materials palette   also hidden,,,,,,,,,

the toolbars I have visible  are the standard, status and tools

I am using version 2018

Looking forward to the next part

Thank you,

GAil

Hello everyone my name is Lois Duckworth and I am from Ontario Canada. I have done this before but figured it never hurts to do it again to sharpen your skills and to learn new things.

My desktop is light grey and I like the tool bar as well as the layers and the materials. I also have script output available for when I use it.

Here is my result for Day 2

Hi Cassel

My name is Debra.  I don't know what I am doing wrong, but I am unable to upload my picture for the spring bootcamp. I keep getting the message "file extension error" when I try to upload.  Any pointers would be most appreciated.  I watched your video on how to upload pictures and followed the steps, but I still can't get it to work.

I did enjoy the first lesson and am eager to continue and would like to share if possible.

Thanks,

Debra