March Theme Challenge - SEWING

Cassel

Hi Scrapbook Campers.  This is my latest creation for this challenge.  The photo (as usual for me) is from Unsplash and was taken by quino-al.  Most of the delightful elements I used are from PixelScrappers.  The string was my creation as was the side border.  The background paper was made by using Effects-Reflection Effects-Pattern on the photo.  The flowers were made using a script called Whispy Vines from Designs by Digiscrapations.  Thanks for takin a peek.

Hello Scrapbook Campers.  Marisa Lerin from PixelScrappers had this layout template which fascinated me, mostly because of the number of elements it required ... something like 22 I think it was.  Janet Scott had put together a lovely scrap kit called Quilted with Love.  So I went to work.  I used the template exactly as it was and filled in Marisa's element layouts with the papers from Janet's kit.  It took a while and I was pleased with the result for something a bit different.  I put a different shadow on the quilted fabric 20-20-45-15 and stuck to 10-10-80-10 for the flatter fabrics.  The photo is by Annie Spratt from Unsplash and was a bit dull amongst all those papers so I had to brighten it up some.  Anyway, it was sure fun to do and Janet's kit is a pure delight.  Thanks for takin a peek.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello again, Scrapbook Campers.  I used a template by Marisa Lerin, just love her templates, and the photo was a freebie from Pexels.  The background paper and a couple of the others I created by using Cassel's script "Waving" and then merging them all together.  I then colourised them by using Adjust - Colour - Manual Colour Correction (a favourite tool of mine).  The large paper flower with the leaves I created myself by using the freehand selection tool and flood filling with different patterns.  The other flower I made using Cassel's script "Layered Flower" and the stems and leaves were made using a string tube.  Thanks for takin a peek.