January Word Challenge - SWEET

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/WordChallenge.jpg

Here is the next Word challenge for you.

In January the word will be SWEET. This could refer to a literal meaning of sweet so all about baking or cooking, but it could also be figurative as in something cute (sweet smile) or a sweet 16 birthday, etc. Can you look through your layouts and find something that has the word sweet? Or maybe you can make one with those cookies from the theme blog post?

Are you up to the challenge? Post your projects in this thread (it can be older projects you did or recent ones; it does not matter) or, if you want, our PSP Scrapbook Showcase pinboard on Pinterest is always there to showcase what is being shared in the Campus (if you need an invite, let me know). Or you can post it in our Facebook group.

This is the layout I made for this challenge. I used Cassel's Cookie Alpha freebie and added some extra icing as suggest on the email that followed the freebie one.

The polka dot background I made watching one of Carole's tutorial... I think was one from the LAB... It was some time ago, so I cannot remember which one right now.

The tags were made using papers from Harper Finch Sweet Spring freebie kit. The flower element is a freebie from Shabby Princess Design (Promise Collection).

Font: Moonbeam

• 2 weeks later...
I love the different linoleum effects so much at each stage that it's hard to decide when to stop and choose a specific pattern.  It's one of my favorite tutorials.  And to think you discovered this all by accident -- how cool is that?!