What are you working on (in December)?

Cassel

As you can see I have been going back to the very beginning because they are such valuable lessons.  I simply wanted to cement some of those great tips from Cassel.  This is the very first Basic Scrapbooking Module 1.  I loved this simple layout and I used wonderful photos from Unsplash.  Actually I think this young man wears his freckles very well!  :)  Unsplash really does inspire my creative side, I see a great photo and think ... now I could do something with that!  Thanks for takin a peek my friends.  Hugs and Love......Annie T

I have not been here lately as I have to finish a few things before Christmas... When I do what a lovely surprise! ... Annie, you've been busy! I like not only the layouts you made but also the photos you choose... One complements the other so well.

Have I said I like your style? :) Hugs <3

You've been posting some great work, Annie. I agree that sometimes you have to go back to the beginning. There is so much to learn and if I don't use the techniques often, I forget.

Love the "freckles are like seasoning for the face" quote. Oh, and I use Unsplash a lot, too. Such a great source for free stock photos.

~ Michele

A birthday card for one of my group members. The adorable clip art was free from The Hungry JPEG. The brush font is Joyful from Design Cuts. And I used the wovenreeds texture from PSP for the background. I had a lot of fun making it, but I'm never sure of my drop shadows.

~ Michele

Just wanted to share how great Cass's wool picture tube worked with the vector tube script. I converted the text and the rectangle shape to paths and ran the script on each of them. Then I turned off the visibility on the vector layers. It was exactly what I needed to dress up the pic for the gaming group's daily theme. I don't know where the game developers come up with their ideas. LOL

~ Michele

Gosh!  So many wonderful layouts!  Thank you all for your sweet comments!  I've been sooo busy this month making animations.  I don't think I can share them here.  I've been making buckeye candies, white choc covered pretsels and today I am making Spritz Cookies.  I did just finish another layout.  These are things I set out every year.  I just love them!

I wish all of you a Merry Christmas!

Hugs,

DeLoris