What are you working on (in December)?

Cassel

Show off what you are working on in December, be it a scrapbook page, a tutorial, or anything else you want.

We are curious and want to see, learn and get inspired.

These threads are quickly becoming a fantastic source of inspiration, support, and friendship. Keep them coming!

Show us greeting cards, or other holiday projects, while you are at it!

Holiday Jazz theme for my gaming group. I used a lovely background from PixelScrapper by MarisaL. I don't remember where I got the snowflake ornaments from; didn't keep very good records when I first started. Found the cute little musicians on Google a long time ago. The font is North City and it was free on Creative Tacos.

~ Michele

Another theme from my gaming group. The main pic is an old vintage one I found on Google. I used a free mask from Mizteeques and a paper from MarisaL for the texture on the border. The font is Alistair Signature that I purchased from FontBundles during one of their $1 deal sales.

~ Michele

Michele, I love your layouts, the colors, the fonts... I like very much the effect of a mask, although I have not been using it lately... Have to remember to use it. As usual, great work.

DeLoris, your layouts are lovely. You may be tired of the kit :D ... but the pages look very different from each other. Lovely work!

I am still working on my calendar pages, changing everything I've made it before... For the cover, I used one technique shown on the Pop-up webinar... so simple and great effect!

Our family is very small (my 2 daughters and Danny).  It is just us at Christmas and 2 very dear friends.  We don't buy presents for the adults, just Danny.  But, I wanted to give them something special.  So, I ordered mugs from Shutterfly and designed it myself.  I'm going to make it a yearly tradition.

https://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/photo-mugs/photo-gallery-mug?skuCode=1076695

This is the 1st time I have done this, and I learned to make the design darker.  This one came out a little lighter than the original design.

But, I love it and I know they will too!

Hugs,

DeLoris

Hello Scrapbook Campus Friends.  Yes, I have been MIA and way too complicated a story to go into here.  This is not a fun or happy page but it does reflect real life.  I loved the layout demonstrated in Lab 5 Lesson 1 so decided to use it again.  Thanks for takin a peek my friends.

DeLoris, I love your design and the mugs! It is so much fun to create something and give it to people that you know will appreciate.

I made a calendar (calendar challenge) to give to my mother-in-law using many photos that have a meaning to her... I made one last year and she liked it very much.

Annie, what a powerful layout. I know someone close to me that had it for a looong time, and how painful it was... But I know as well that with treatment people do get better. She called me once early in the morning to help her to get out of the bed...  It was a difficult time... But with continuous treatment, this person is stable for over 12 years... There is HOPE.

I am so happy to see you here!! My best wishes to you! <3<3<3

Thanks dear Cristina, your sentiments are very much appreciated. I am very happy to be back and creating again. I did not realize how much I would miss all the beautiful work. I was in a different world for a while but my GP, wonderful friends and family have made all the difference. I'm really looking forward to seeing all the beautiful creations again. xoxoxo

Welcome back, Annie. I understand the sentiment only too well as I live with chronic depression. Stephen Fry put it brilliantly and your page is perfect. Hugs for you. <3

~ Michele

P.S. If you put your watermark on it, I would love to post it on FB if you don't mind. If not, I understand.

I went full-on scrapbook for this birthday card. I used a kit from Digital Scrapbook Studio and a font from Creative Market called Holland. I'm sure any campus members recognize the ornamental corner punch from the Creation Cassel store. I'm working on getting all of the sets; they dress up just about anything you can work on.

Michele, this is a lovely layout and kit... This proves you are a scrapbooker and a good one.

Like so many, I am a big fan of Cassel's corner punches and I think I have all of them - I better check! :) I love the font! I have so many fonts that I lost track of what I have... I need to install the program suggested by Cassel (forgot the name)... I already downloaded but can't find it lol