Up-to-Date Challenge 2018

Cassel

Thank you very much for the help. It's fun to go through all my folders and pick one of my favorite pictures from each month. I have 37 GB of them from just 2018 LOL; soooooooooooo LOL

Photos Jan and Feb are taken in a zoo.

Februari; I was there when the lamb was born 2 meters away from me.

Januari; I love the parakeets too ;-)  they love to sit on my wheelchair wheel; so it always is a challenge to get out of the aviary without one escaping, hihi.

November is a scenerey 1 km from our house, where we have wonderful lakes. I love the autumcolors

As you can see, I also played with gadients, tubes etc.

Greetings from the Netherlands

This is my version for the month March. This canal is between two towns.

The fun thing is, that we - in Holland - call it the Almelo-Nordhorn canal.

In Germany they call in the Nordhorn-Almelo canal.

All along is a wide bike-path. So I often use it to go to Germany for grocery shopping!

Irene/Tigress

I uploaded this photo yesterday, but aparently something went wrong. Sorry if I post it twice.

This photo was taken in an open air museum with copies of old farms and barns. This building is half in the ground and a storage for potatoes and beets etc.

The sheep are from my friend, who is a shepard. Right now she shows them around on Xmas markets. Visitors always are stunned, how het dogs (border collies) send the flock to where she wants them, by using just a blow on the whistle or a single command.

Since it will be Easter in April, I do not need to explain the rabbit and easter eggs, hihi

Greetings from the Netherlands, Irene.