Hello i'm new here

Virginia frazer

Hello my name is virginia i'm from Australia and am new to leaning how to make scrap i love making things i draw digital art love it but now want to learn how to make scraps and learn how to use my psp better i manly use psp 9 as its my favourt i love it the most i have brout the newer vershions but don't like it as much so hello from me also when you finish a course where do you show your lessons off so the teacher can see you've done a subjected thank you Virginia.

:)

Hi Virginia,

I am Cassel (or Carole), and I am the instructor here. As a DIAMOND member, you will have a LOT of stuff to look at and you are probably going to want to do everything!! Do you want to join our DIAMOND tour this coming Sunday?

Make yourself comfortable and you will meet amazing other members in here.

Hello from New Brunswick, Canada.  I have signed up for the Diamond membership. I have PSP 2019/2018/ and others. Have been playing around with paint shop pro for some time. I do enjoy colorizing my old family photos, just figured out how to do that. So have been scanning lots of photos. Now I would like to do some scrapbooking with them and other photos.