April Theme Challenge - FARM

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Theme-Farm.jpg

Since this month, we have a Farm theme for the blog, what will you show us? Just about everyone has been on a farm, at least once. Do you have photos? Do you have a layout? Do you have a funny story?

What will you share with us?

I remember going to a farm when I was very little but don't have any photos and I have not been to a farm since. However my Step Dad took my Mum to visit his friends who lived on a farm back in the 80's and when she saw the horses she could not resist having her photo taken. Mum enjoyed her day out and said it brought back many memories of her growing up......I have used Cassel's free hay bale picture tube. ..I also made a lino pattern from Cassel's tutorial and reduced the opacity to blend it into background paper to create a softer look.... the corner horse images is a freebie from OldDesignShop called Visit to the farm horses.

Dawn.

• 2 weeks later...

Dawn and Wanda (Sue), great layouts!

Dawn, I love the way you arranged the photo, title and journaling using square mats... it draws attention to each part... Nice also how you added the hay bale picture tube and the horse corner images. Lovely memory.

Wanda (Sue), you drew the funny turkey?! It's lovely! I also like the crow and how you used the barbed wire line around the fence. Great work.

I have never been to a farm, or know anybody that has, so I will pass this challenge.