February Letter Challenge

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Letter-Challenge.jpg

This challenge will have you browse through you own collection of projects. Find a project where the first letter of the title is A.

It could be A as an article like "A day in...", or it could be an expression like "April's Fool Day" or something else.

You don't have to create a new layout. Check what you have already done and share with us.

Wanda (Sue) your page is lovely.  the effect you have achieved of your photo in the background is a real compliment to the main photo. and the journaling is great also...... I really like it!

My page for this challenge for the letter A is based on one I did for last Mays word challenge.  I have modified the original by changing colours, placements etc and I have added a free fairy poser image from pannsplace.  this will also be made into a card.

Dawn.

Dawn and Wanda (Sue), what lovely pages you have created. It is nice to come here and see these layouts. Very inspiring.

Wanda (Sue), I love the "A Man and his Dog" layout... Great technique... I also like the way you showcased the photo.

I have to go through the pages I made and see if I find something for this challenge.