Script problem in PSP 2018

Linda Hitt

Cassel,

I have several of your scripts that I use frequently but since upgrading to PSP 2018, one particular script is giving me a problem.  Since I don't know that much about writing scripts, I was hoping you could help me.  The script is the Element Preview PSP Script.  Part one runs fine and opens the new canvas.  However, when attempting to run part 2, I get an error that the script needs to be moved to the trusted folder.  I am attaching two screen prints....one shows that the script is in the trusted folder and the other is the error message.  Hopefully you can make some sense of this one.

Thanks,

Linda

Linda, when changing version, it means resetting the File location. Two things tend to happen and that would be the first things to check:

did you set the file location for the Trusted scripts, as the folder where you have the trusted scripts. I have seen those inverted on occasion and it would give that error.

another issue that might happen is that you might have one copy of the script in the Restricted scripts folder (or one pointed to) and PSP will read that folder FIRST, even if you have the other copy in the Trusted scripts folder. In order to circumvent this potential issue, rename the script (like add -2018) to it, and that will ensure that when you pull the list of scripts, that will be the ONLY possible one.

Give those two steps a try and let me know.