Digital Scrapbook Printing Services in Canada

Julie Magerka

Hi y'all, I've never printed in 12x12 before and want to have my first photobook done. I'm looking online for services in Canada, but they all seem to offer layout and design as part of the package, which I don't need. Can anyone recommend a company I can use? I want only one layout per page with text pages in between (done as jpegs) to explain the images in more detail. Thanks.

9 minutes ago, Julie Magerka said:

I find that some of the places offer sizes other than 12 x 12". Should I change the size of the canvas to accommodate their services, say 10 x 10" or 8 x 8"?

If you feel like shrinking a 12x12 into a 10x10 will maintain enough details for what you have (like text), you can try.

Which services are you looking into?

38 minutes ago, Cassel said:

If you feel like shrinking a 12x12 into a 10x10 will maintain enough details for what you have (like text), you can try.

Which services are you looking into?

I'm looking at places within Canada, like Shutterfly or Treasure Book, or Creative Memories, etc. Not one of them grabs my attention. They seem to prefer to have you download their software and use it to create pages, like at Canva.

Although it does not have a 12x12 option, Staples.ca does books. That is where I printed the book for my grandson. For him, it was a smaller size.

They have a 8x8 for square but if you want a bit larger, they have 12x9. Not exactly what you are looking for, but one option if you don't find anything else.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Julie Magerka said:

I'm looking at places within Canada, like Shutterfly or Treasure Book, or Creative Memories, etc. Not one of them grabs my attention. They seem to prefer to have you download their software and use it to create pages, like at Canva.

I've never used Shutterfly's software. I do everything on my computer and upload to their website.

A lot of the services do have their apps to download because so many people take photos with their phones (and don't save to computers), so it is easier for them to make books. Even Persnickety Prints has an app they push for people to use to get their photo prints

• Like 1