Special notice from Corel/Alludo

Cassel

Here is a post from the user-to-user forum, that an admin had written.

We have been advised by Corel/Alludo that their server for Corel.com is being migrated and this may cause some disruptions. It will happen on 24 July at 9 pm US Eastern Time and should take between 1 and 2 hours.

They advise that users may experience the following:

Affected products: PSP, VSP, CorelDraw, Painter…

-    Cannot launch the Welcome screen; limited number of users affected as we have the Welcome screen cached on Akamai.
    -    Cannot purchase items from Welcome screen.
    -    In-app purchase does not work or no purchase button available.
    -    If purchase button is available, it will not bring up purchase dialog but display error, “We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later.”

So if something is not working correctly with your Home page or Welcome screen, don't panic and wait an hour or two.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Cassel said:

We have been advised by Corel/Alludo that their server for Corel.com is being migrated and this may cause some disruptions. It will happen on 24 July at 9 pm US Eastern Time and should take between 1 and 2 hours.

-    Cannot launch the Welcome screen; limited number of users affected as we have the Welcome screen cached on Akamai.
    -    If purchase button is available, it will not bring up purchase dialog but display error, “We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later.”

So if something is not working correctly with your Home page or Welcome screen, don't panic and wait an hour or two.

Yikes, I hope they don't have the same issues you had.  

16 hours ago, Cassel said:

Thank you I was worried because my PSP was acting strangely yesterday evening (my time) and I hope everything is oké now. I'll give it a try later today. 

• Like 1