What are you working on (in July 2024)?

Cassel

1 hour ago, Cristina said:

Bonnie, you are creating beautiful memories for yourself and everybody who plays with you. I am sure you have plenty of layouts for a photo book, or maybe more than oneย ๐Ÿ˜‰.

It's so nice to go through the old layouts from when I started here at the Campus. We all are creating Memories with Carole's help!

ย 

1 hour ago, Cristina said:

Bonnie, you are creating beautiful memories for yourself and everybody who plays with you. I am sure you have plenty of layouts for a photo book, or maybe more than oneย ๐Ÿ˜‰.

It's so nice to go through the old layouts from when I started here at the Campus. We all are creating Memories with Carole's help!

I agree Cristina...good memories. Sometimes I just scroll thru my layouts. It always brings a smile as I remember each event. Thank you.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Jeni Simpson said:

Julie, I love this shabby chic look about your page. Your mother looks so elegant, I can tell by how upright she sits, and the crossing of her legs at the ankles.ย  I tend to choose neutral shades for my layouts and I love those colours.

Funny you mention the way she is sitting. It struck me she was looking so very lady-like and proper. Given her upbringing, I think it was important to her to be seen that way. But I sure don't sit like that all the time! Usually I'm leaning over with my elbows on my knees, like the coach at the game! ๐Ÿ˜„

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• Cassel unpinned this topic