May BINGO Challenge (2024)

Cassel

Bingo-Challenge.jpg

I am providing you with a card with 24 elements that can be included in a layout. You can make a bingo by using any element in a straight line that would make a bingo, whether it is a horizontal line, a vertical line, or a diagonal line. That means that you have to include 5 (or only 4 if you use the FREE in the center) elements in your layout. Of course, you can have more than one bingo if you want to create more than one layout.

Once you post your layout, tell us what 4-5 elements from the Bingo card you are using (it is just easier for everyone to check on you! ? )

So, here is your card, for May 2024.

spacer.png

If you are a DIAMOND member and want to create those elements, you are more than welcome. All the elements listed have a tutorial inside the membership. If you don't have access to those tutorials, or if you don't want to do anything from scratch, you can also use ready-made elements. There is no rule for or against that.

The only rule: have fun and be creative!

Posted (edited)

I went with the second horizontal row.  File tab, Arrow paper, Halftone brush, Fuffy cloud, paperclip.  I created a different paperclip, 2 circles with a  line joining the two circles at the top. I had already created a  halftone brush, which was in my brushes folder.  Same goes for the File tab, and  fluffy cloud, I had templates for them all.  I had to create the arrow paper though.  I didn't really know what to do with the  cloud, so I created a sprayed effect using a grey coloured watercolur brush.  The cloud is actually a rain cloud.  Carole's lace font, and canvas patch I had in my  stash. 

Gosling.jpg

Edited by Sue Thomas
  • Like 1
  • Love 7

For the Bingo I went with the 5th vertical row: Snowflake, Paperclip, License plate, Ticket, Glitter gel. I already had created a California license plate for my photo album and  only had to change the text on it. A have several paperclips done before and of course the ticket was done with my own script (I had never thought that I would use that so much). Snowflake and glitter gel were done with tutorials, but for the glitter gel I used a preset shape instead of drawing it by hand; I'm terrible at drawing! As a starting point for the layout I used the template Lab 14-02.

Bingo-May-2024-600.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 5

• Cassel unpinned this topic