Hello from Xenia, Ohio

Rose Clay

Hi everyone. Thank you for accepting me. My name is Carrie. My creating name is Skinni. I have been scrapbooking since 2012. My earlier stuff is certainly primitive, but I have developed my craft over the years. I use Paint Shop Pro 8. I know I should use later versions, but I am not happy with how Corel has changed the program. I am a member of a blog train, that offers free scraps every month. I also have a blog where I offer only free scrapbooking kits. I am a font addict. I have well over 3000, many are available to share upon request. I also have templates to share. If anyone is interested they can let me know. Thank you again.

Hi Carrie, welcome to the Campus. You are probably not alone in using an older version of PSP!! I still use PSP9 when I create scripts (although it is mostly to make sure that older version users can still run those scripts). It looks like you will have a great time in the Campus, with all the tips and tricks we share, the layouts that are posted, and the classes you can join.

And why not share a link to your blog? I am sure many of us would love to visit!