Envelope

Michele

I've been doing a lot of the Creative Scrap tutorials lately. For the vast majority, I've been following the Detailed Handout so I can listen to music while I'm doing them. For this one, I had to watch the video. As great as the handouts are, sometimes I just need Carole's voice to get the technique into my head. ? 

large.Image3600.jpg.9729b6bbc98a505fc45861abf82d23e4.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, Michele said:

I've been doing a lot of the Creative Scrap tutorials lately. For the vast majority, I've been following the Detailed Handout so I can listen to music while I'm doing them. For this one, I had to watch the video. As great as the handouts are, sometimes I just need Carole's voice to get the technique into my head. ? 

large.Image3600.jpg.9729b6bbc98a505fc45861abf82d23e4.jpg

That's a great envelope Michele.  Over the years I have created a vast majority in template form of the creative scrap and lab tutorials.   They are  then readily available to edit to suit a project  I'm working on. Without having to start from scratch  each time.   Plus, I have learnt so many techniques that can be used in creating  other elements.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Sue Thomas said:

That's a great envelope Michele.  Over the years I have created a vast majority in template form of the creative scrap and lab tutorials.   They are  then readily available to edit to suit a project  I'm working on. Without having to start from scratch  each time.   Plus, I have learnt so many techniques that can be used in creating  other elements.  

Thanks, Sue. I keep most things I create in pspimage format so I don't have to start from scratch either. It makes our creative life much easier. ?

• Like 1