Newsletter chitchat - April 25

Cassel

8 minutes ago, Cassel said:

I know, I keep chatting and showing off those miniature plants.

I still have room for a few more. Do you have recommendations? Green plants are nice, but adding some colors could be interesting too.

Let's chat.

How about a bonsai tree.  Keep showing us, they are so interesting.  Love miniature things

Edited by Susan Ewart
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cassel said:

Interesting idea. I'd have to figure out a way to replicate the shape and texture, but definitely interesting.

Or maybe some kind of flowering tree, like a cherry tree with blossoms or a pretty maple in the fall.  You know how you can buy them when they are small, and they are in big pots.  I know a bonsai would be hard to do. If anyone can pull it off, it's you.  of course it's spring so a little long rectangular planter box of tulips would be nice too.

Edited by Susan Ewart
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, fiona cook said:

The flowers are more dainty on yours.

I think it might just be the angle of photo. After glueing the flowers, they kind of moved and ended up almost aligned, which was not the initial plan!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Cristina said:

I don't know if they can be replicated on this tiny scale, but as you mentioned adding colors, I thought of those two: violet and begonia...

I already have a violet! But the begonia might be something to look into.

• Like 2

Hi All,

Since I seen your Greenhouse and flowers I just have seen so many ideas on making lil flowers its really in!

One was tiny crochet ones daisy's and almost sent it to you but then knew your so Awesome you probably seen all the things long before me lol

I want to get good enough to make some pages  I am trying still.  Just got new glasses it was my cataracts and needed stronger ones so going to be super trying  I am a Diamond

in the ruff as they say and boy am I rouff

• Like 1

On 5/2/2023 at 12:16 AM, Suzy said:

Quick question. Will there be a sale at Creation Cassel for National Scrapbook Day? (May 6)

No plan for anything for the store. The activities will be in the Campus this weekend.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1