Double Page Workshop 2023

Cassel

5 hours ago, Ann Seeber said:

Very nice, Anja. Would you happen to have an English translation as that animal is unfamiliar to me. Thanks!

Is this it Ann.

Coatis (from Tupí), also known as coatimundis (/koʊˌɑːtɪˈmʌndi/), are members of the family Procyonidae in the genera Nasua and Nasuella. They are diurnal mammals native to South America, Central America, Mexico, and the southwestern United States.

22 minutes ago, Susan Ewart said:
Is this it Ann.

Coatis (from Tupí), also known as coatimundis (/koʊˌɑːtɪˈmʌndi/), are members of the family Procyonidae in the genera Nasua and Nasuella. They are diurnal mammals native to South America, Central America, Mexico, and the southwestern United States.

Yes, it seems the translation for nasenbaer is coati. 

• 2 weeks later...

Finally finishing up the April Double-Page Challenge #6. Here is Shadow, one of the star black leopards at The Wildcat Sanctuary in Sandstone, MN. She's quite a gal! I used the Vector Tube script on the title and the font is Ravie. The journaling font is Kleymissky. The background is my own Shiny Paper and the stars are from my Rustic Kit. The paperclip is from Marisa Lerin and I used the Open Book script with a gradient cover.

SHADOW-BLACK LEOPARD-OPEN BOOK_1200.jpg

5 hours ago, Ann Seeber said:

Finally finishing up the April Double-Page Challenge #6. Here is Shadow, one of the star black leopards at The Wildcat Sanctuary in Sandstone, MN. She's quite a gal! I used the Vector Tube script on the title and the font is Ravie. The journaling font is Kleymissky. The background is my own Shiny Paper and the stars are from my Rustic Kit. The paperclip is from Marisa Lerin and I used the Open Book script with a gradient cover.

SHADOW-BLACK LEOPARD-OPEN BOOK_1200.jpg

Beautiful.  I love the story and how she is now living her best life.  That gradient is stunning as is your shiny background.  

• Thanks 1

• Cassel unpinned this topic