Newsletter chitchat - February 7, 2023

Cassel

We are unseasonable warm.  It is above zero celcius (32 F) for most of this week.  We had a couple inches of snow overnight and now sunny and blue sky with pretty white clouds.  We are lucky.  Your wavy snow was very intersting.  I wonder what makes that happen.  I looked at our snow (before the snowfall from overnight) and it was flat and flat looking from weeks of no snow.  It's like a crust of snow.  It looked like fondant on a cake.  Now with the new snow it's sparkly and pretty.

16 hours ago, Cassel said:

Most of North America experienced a cold snap last week. Did you?

How is the weather in other parts of the world? Of course, the weather is a common topic as it always changes!

Let's chat!

loved the email and pictures on newsletter   i was happy you didn't loose power me either  now its 56  i can deal with this I stay in the East wing of my home,  the other room are large deep freezers lol   water freeze  while pouring  no fridge needed  lol    but hope the worst is over  on cippero antibiotic another uti ?   have a appt coming up for a procedure in couple weeks  I just want to be ok lol    Prayers always appreciated   and ty all.